CHAPTER:- 1

Diya's POV

I woke up with a loud bang on the door. Mom is shouting...

Mrs. Ranjana:-  "Diya, wake up... It's already 9."

As soon as I heard her, I looked at the clock and oh sh*t, it's 9. I quickly got up from the bed and ran towards the door. Mom was standing there fuming in anger.

Ranjana:- Diya, what is wrong with you!! I told you na that today Mrs. Saxena and her son will come to see you.

Okay, guys I'm dead. I'm completely dead. How can I forget about this?? What the hell is wrong with me. I somehow managed to speak...

Sorry Mom...

Ranjana:- It's okay... Now go and get ready fast.

With that she kissed my forehead.

(𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰):- Thank you mom, I'll be coming within half an hour.

She nodded her head and went downstairs. I closed the door and then I came in front of the mirror. What?? I love myself and I can stare at myself for hours.

𝓞𝓴𝓪𝔂, 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓾 𝓼𝓪 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓓𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓱𝓪, 𝓪 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽, 𝓫𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓼𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵. 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓔𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓘'𝓶 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓝𝓖𝓞. 𝓦𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼. 𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓼. 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸, 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓤. 𝓟 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓪 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓷. 𝓢𝓸 𝔂𝓪𝓱 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓶𝔂. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓱𝓸𝓹, 𝓫𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸. 𝓢𝓸 𝔂𝓪𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮. 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓬𝓱𝓵𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓳𝓪𝓪𝓽𝓲 𝓱𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓰𝓲.

Author's POV:-

Diya quickly did the morning chores, took a bath and came outside. She then took out the saree which her mom brought for her. She wore the saree, applied kajal to create a smokey eye liner effect, then she put some kajal on her lower lash line, mascara, a maroon lipstick, jhumkas and completed her look with a small hindi and a bracelet. Her long hair was left open.