CHAPTER:- 11

Happy Dusshera and Subho Bijoya to all of you❤️❤️ I know I'm updating late, but trust me, I'm really busy with my college and was busy with puja. Abhi college main exams shuru hoga 18th se, so you all can well understand. Okay kafhi bak bak hogya, now let's start the chapter

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Agni:- Waise aap kuch batane wali thi

Diya:- Kuch khaas nehi, bas yahi bolna tha ki dekhiye jo kuch bhi hota hain woh sab pehele se decided rehta hain. Hum, aap chah karke bhi kuch nehi kar sakte. Kuch chize ese hoti hain life main jo hume khud handle karna padhta hai aur accept bhi karna parta hain. Sometimes destiny is more stronger than our prayer.

Agni listened to her carefully. And then he realised that whatever she was saying was actually true. We really don't know when and how, what will happen.

Agni:- Thanks.

Diya:- Kiu?

Agni:- For making me understand.

Diya smiled. They talked for sometime and then Agni dropped Diya at her house.

After few days (2 weeks before the engagement)

In the evening, Ranjana ji called Komal ji.

Ranjana:- Hello Komal ji

Komal:- Hann Ranjana ji kahiye.

Ranjana:- Woh main soch rahi thi ki humlog ke ghar main agar ek puja rakha jaaye, engagement ke pehle.

Komal ji:- Are yeh toh bohot accha idea hain.

Ranjana ji:- Thik hain, toh main pandit ji se puch ke apko batati hu.

Komal ji:- Thik hain.

Ranjana ji cut the call and called Pandit ji. They talked for a while and it was decided that the puja will take place after 5 days. Ranjana ji called Komal ji and informed her.

Saturday

The whole Sinha house was busy with the preparation for the puja. Diya woke up, completed her morning chores and came out from wearing a saree. Then she wore jhumkas, kajal, lip gloss and completed her look with a bindi.

 Then she wore jhumkas, kajal, lip gloss and completed her look with a bindi

She went downstairs to help her mom. On the other side Agni was also ready. He wore a white kurta and a watch. Then with his mom he left his house.

 Then with his mom he left his house