CHAPTER :- 4

Agni's POV :-

I went to the police station after dropping my mom. Currently, we are dealing with a case of illegal drug business. The team found the necessary details and now we have to make a plan to catch them. The plan is simple. 4 members from our team will go and visit the factory (from here the drugs are further sold in markets) in disguise looks. They'll be going as workers searching for a job. After that they will collect the necessary details which are needed for our next step. Once this step is complete, then we will be taking our next step. The plan is easy but we have to execute it properly and very carefully. The team members nodded their heads and I told them to dismiss. I went back to my cabin and sat down. Four people have died because of high intake of drugs (which are actually banned here). Out of which one pregnant lady died and when we did the blood test, it was found that she was being given drugs from last few months and due to slow poisoning she died. Then I checked some important files and I left.

It was 8'o clock when I finally came back home. Mom was sitting in the drawing room watching TV. I went to my room, took a shower, changed my clothes and lied on the bed when I remembered something. I went to my mom and asked-

"Maa, what's the final decision? "

(Komal ji knew but she pretended as if she don't know. ) 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

Maa :- "About what Agni? "

"About my marriage maa"

Maa didn't answer and her head was hanging low. I understood everything and with a heavy sigh replied:-

"It's ok maa, maybe Diya was not meant for me and today I'll not have dinner"

Maa:- Beta...

"No maa, not today please. I'm not feeling like to eat. Please"

After few seconds she replied:- Okay, I'll not force you today.

"Thank you maa"

I went back to my room. I cried. Yes, this is what the 1st time I cried after being rejected. Don't know why but I was not able to handle this rejection. I don't know when sleep engulfed me.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Author's POV :-

It has been two days since this happened. In these 2 days, Agni kept himself busy with works, music and bikes to forget her. But woh kehte hain na, ki jo chiz tum jitna koshis karoge bhul neka woh chiz utna hi zyada khayalo main aata hain. Same thing was happening with Agni. It was Sunday and it was a holiday for him. Though if situation demands, he have to leave but otherwise it was mostly a holiday. He woke up around 9 and then went to the gym, came back home at 11. He was about to go to his room when he saw that his mother was busy in the kitchen and was preparing Biriyani.

Agni:- "Maa aj achanak Biriyani? "

Komal ji:- Aann... Hnn... Woh aj mann kar raha tha biriyani bana neka toh isliye soche ki chlo banate hain.

Agni:- Oohh... Thik hain main fresh hoke aata hu.

Komal ji:- Hmm jaa.

Agni saw his mom was humming songs and was preparing Biriyani. He knows very well that whenever his mother is happy, she starts humming songs.

Agni (in his mind) :- Inko kya hogya aaj... Achanak ese kiu behave kar rahi hain.

He went to his room, took a shower and wore a black t-shirt with white track pants. He was coming down, when his eyes went towards the entrance and he froze.!!

!!

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴, 𝓮𝓼𝓪 𝓴𝔂𝓪 𝓭𝓴𝓱𝓪 𝓐𝓰𝓷𝓲 ??𝓓𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼. 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼. 𝓟𝓵𝓼 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓣𝓪𝓫 𝓽𝓪𝓴 𝓴𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓮 𝓫𝔂𝓮, 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮❤