CHAPTER:- 6

Agni:- "𝙰𝚊𝚙𝚔𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚑 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗.

Diya turned towards him and asked:- "𝙺𝚢𝚞"?

Agni:- " 𝚈𝚎𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚏 𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚔𝚑𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗.

𝓓𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂.

Agni continued.

"𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛, 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 1𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝, 𝚢𝚎𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚋 𝚒𝚜𝚒 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚑 𝚔𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝙹𝚊𝚋 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊, 𝚝𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚔𝚛𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊, 𝚔𝚒𝚞 𝚔𝚒 𝚖𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊. 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚛 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚊𝚍, 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚒 𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊 𝚑𝚞. 𝙸𝚜𝚑 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚋 𝚔𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚔𝚑𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 "𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 " 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚕. 𝚈𝚎𝚑 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜- 𝚠𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚊, 𝚢𝚎𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚑𝚒 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚎 𝚝𝚑a, 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. "

Diya was listening to him attentively. She was feeling so proud of him. Her heart was filled with immense love and respect for him. She saw his eyes were filled with tears. They both were silent, but it was the comfortable one. After few minutes Agni told:-

"𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚎𝚗, 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚋 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚔𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚐𝚊"

Diya nodded her head. They were about to leave the room, when suddenly Diya turned towards him. He was coming behind.She looked at him for few seconds.Then she slowly reduced the distance between them.She slowly took his hand between hers and told:-

"Agni, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of the fact that you're an IPS officer,an honest IPS officer, I'm proud of the fact that you're going to be my husband, I'm proud of the fact that I'll be your wife.When someone will ask me, I'll proudly say that I'm the wife of IPS officer Agni Saxena"

Agni was stunned. His lips moved but no sound came out.Not even a single word.He kept staring at her,the girl who'll soon become his wife. Diya called him but nothing was reaching his ears.

Diya:- "Agniii..."

Agni:- "Aann...hnn"

Diya:- "Kahan kho gye??Kab se bula rahi hu...Neeche nhi jaana?"

Agni:- "Nhi nhi,chaliye"

Diya left.Agni locked the room and then he said:- "Waise thank you"!!

Diya:- "Kyu"

Agni:- "Ush din mujhe support krne keliye aur aj bhi".

Diya smiled.

Agni:- "Waise aap bohot khubsurat lag rahi hain."

Diya smiled and replied:- "Aap bhi"

Agni:- Kuch bhi...Ghar ka t-shirt pehena hu aur aap...

Diya:- "But phir bhi you're looking handsome and I must say that black really suits you"

Agni smirked and said:- "Accha ji"?

Diya blushed and replied:- "Hnn ji"

They talked for sometime and then Komal ji said:- "Ap log lunch karne beith jaiye.It was already late so they all settled down.Komal ji went to the kitchen and Diya and Ranjana ji also joined her.

Diya:- "Aunty main bhi apko help kardu".

Ranjana ji:- "Hann Komal ji,humlog kardete hain".

Komal ji:- "Aree nhi nhi,aplog guest ho,humare ghar aaye hain"

Ranjana ji:- "Toh ? Hum sab toh sath hain"

Diya:- " Exactly aunty...hum sab ab ek family jaisa bann gye hain,"

Komal ji:- "Lekin beta..."

Diya:- "Kuch lekin wekin nahi chalega.Chaliye ab bataiye kya karna hain".

Komal ji smiled. Then she gave the bowl of salad to Ranjana ji. She took it and went to serve it. Diya took the bowl of raita and few small bowls to serve. She came out of the kitchen and started serving. Agni saw that she has tied her long hair into a messy bun and has tied her dupatta diagonally.

Ravi (teasingly):- "Beta tumhara hi bahu banne wali hain,koi bhagake nahi le jaayega. Tab dekh Lena jii var ke."

Agni's face turned red and he looked down. Diya also started blushing. Meanwhile their mom's were laughing looking at both of them

Komal ji:- "Diya...beta beth jao. Aap bhi beth jaiye Ranjana ji. And thank you"

Diya smiled and said:- "Your most welcome aunty".

Then she looked at the table and Ravi said

Ravi:- "Are,Agni k bagal main betho".

Diya blushed slightly and sat beside him.

Komal ji:- "Beta,today I prepared your favourite Biryani. Khake batana kaisi bani!!"

With that she served her.

Diya:- "Woww aunty...Dekh kehi pata chal raha hain ki khane main kitna accha lagega. Lekin apko kaise pata chala?"

Komal ji smiled and said:- "Aree ese kaise? Pehle khaake toh dekho. Aur maine ush din Ranjana ji se puchi thi ki tumhe kya pasand hain"

Diya took a spoonful of biryani in her mouth and she moaned:-

Diya:- "Mmm aunty... This is so good"

Komal ji smiled and said:- "Pasand aaya"?

Diya:- "Haad se zyada"

Komal ji:- "Thank you beta"

Diya:- "Mm aunty...ab bhi beth jaiye humare sath"

Komal ji:- "Nhi nhi,main badd main khaungi"

Ranjana ji:- "Nhi nhi Komal ji,beth jaiye"

Komal ji sat with them and they all had their lunch. Then they started talking about their marriage.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

That's all for today guys Do let me know in the comments and pls vote. Milte hain agle chapter main,tab tak keliye bye,take care🩵🩵. Sending you guys lots of love ❤️