Restless

Y/n's pov

The sounds of the leaves and branches was enough to make me try to find my flashlight I had in my tent next to me before i went to sleep but it wasn't there. It wasn't even in my tent. I look outside of my tent lightly the leaves and branches still making sound as something moved around. I look around and see my flashlight about 3-4 meters away from my camp. I didn't go near it feeling as tho it was a trap.

Once the sounds of something or someone moving moved away I quickly try to light my fire and quickly get it going. Once it was lit I didn't here the thing get that close anymore but I still heard it moving around hiding behind the trees.

I ended up not sleeping for the rest of the night as I stay keeping my fire lit. As I added more wood to the fire each time I'd hear the creature move away a bit until it burned down a bit and came closer again.

I didn't want whatever it was near me since it already had to have somehow went into my tent when I was sleeping and took my flashlight earlier. Whatever it was or whoever it terrified me not letting me sleep until it started getting brighter out and I heard it leave but id wait until much much later until it was bright day to pack all my stuff and leave the forest of this mountains and head to where I parked my car.

------------------------------------------------------------

Gn I'm tired again.