is it alive?

Y/n's pov

I back away a bit more but don't leave still frozen in fear and curiosity, I don't know why I was. I wanted to run but didn't. besides if I turn my back I would most likely be dead.

Whatever is under the tarp in my car I don't think it's human. I end up closing the trunk door quickly. But if it could get it it could probably get out. So I look around my garage and find some things like straps and stuff I could use to make sure thinking could get in or out of the car. And so I do. The thing was now draped in there. I also cover the car with another tarp since I won't ever use it again at this point.

After a few day surprisingly it's been fine. I just had to find other ways to get places until I get a new car. I haven't done anything to get rid of the creature yet because who would want to deal with a unknown giant potentially dangerous creature that can get into cars. At least it hasn't tried to escape or cause harm...

It's now been almost a month and I know the thing is still alive since I hear it move occasionally. But not much.

I still haven't even tried to get a look at it. All I've seen of it was that claw...

I was going into the garage to get something when I notice the creature wasn't making any sound of movement today in the car. I start to wonder if it died to starvation finally.

I go over to the car and slightly lift the tarp to look in I see a giant creature with the dear skull on its head. I couldn't tell if it was alive but for all I knew it could be...

Should I open it to check or leave it be? If it is alive will it kill me if it wakes up?

------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a clear image of what the creature looks like. (Y/n hasn't seen it without the skull yet or noticed the scares because it's dark in the car under the tarp)

 (Y/n hasn't seen it without the skull yet or noticed the scares because it's dark in the car under the tarp)