It's in the trunk

3rd pov

Y/n left the car. A creature peek out and see they stoped at a gas station not far from the mountain while under a tarp in the far back of y/n's car. It was a rather large creature to as it was cramped in the far back hidden behind seats and under a tarp so y/n hasn't noticed it at all yet not knowing it's the creature from the mountain.

Y/n approach the car again as they leave the gas station store, the creature lower its head staying under the tarp unseen.

Y/n gets in the car and starts driving somewhere.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n's pov

I continue to drive home for about an hour. I eat some Twizzlers along the way as I was still feeling uneasy for some reason.

Soon I get to the city I lived in. I drive home which was a few streets from a Forrest next to the city as I park and stop the car I hear something in the back move or fall over.

I turn and see the tarp I had in the back but don't remember putting it over anything... I get out of the car and open the trunk door of the car and see a dear skull with a broken antler and a bullet shot next to the tarp?

I was about to grab the skull when a claw like hand came from the tarp grabbing the skull and pulling under the tarp. I quickly back away as I watch the tarp in the trunk of my car.

I was ready to run into my house and lock all the doors but curiosity got the best of me despite the fear I watch waiting for whatever thing was there to reveal it's self.

I hear a slight growl like sound from the tarp when I don't run. I start to think what if this is the thing that was at my camp last night in the mountains...?

I get a bit more scared thinking about that. But.. It didn't do anything during the whole drive here.... Still it's terrifying. And how did it get in my car...? And how did I not notice it under the tarp? Was I really that freaked out I didn't notice something under it?

------------------------------------------------------------

What is this creature hmm?