[5].Matthew.

Chaewon's p.o.v

"You're pulling my hair." I yelped in pain.

"I'm so sorry ma'am it just a bit tangled." The stylist said.

Since the afternoon Sakura invaded my house with all these people who claimed that they were in charge of getting me.

"Beautified." In addition, Yunjin's lawyer came by and I signed her bloody contract so it's now official.

I will be married to her for 1 1/2 years.

Aside from getting my nails and toenails done,
I was waxed from head to toe I don't understand why, but it hurts very much.

"What's next?" The hair stylist said.

He had curled my hair.

"Make-up." Sakura said.

I sat down in a chair and let the make-up artist do her work.

"Please not a lot of make-up." I said and she nodded. After a while she said she was done.
Thank god she listened to my instructions it all looked natural.

"Chae, we're running out of time, you need to put the dress on, now!" Sakura instructed.

I nodded and headed to my room to change.

I felt like a Princes in a fairy tail. My hair and make-up were spot on, my dress was something from another planet, and my heels were comfortable enough to handle for the rest of the night.

"Ms.Huh is here all of you scatter!" I heard Sakura's voice.

I suddenly heard movements and the door being shut closed.

I was suddenly shaking ,why was I so nervous?

You got this, Ms.Huh the one that matter loves you.

So you're okay.

Who cares if the rest of the family doesn't like me?

"Ms.Chaewon are you ready?" I rolled my eyes I told her to drop off the Ms.

She probably said it because Yunjin was here.

"Coming." I gathered all my strength and began walking.

I opened the door and walked out.

The only person in the room was Yunjin.

Her eyes immediately scanned my appearance and she smiled, not a smirk, a genuine smile. I scanned her appearance she had a black suit on.

She seemed to have a grey vest or something of that kind, and a white dressing shirt and black tie. Kind of odd combination,but she did look attractive.

Did I say attractive?

I meant butt ugly.

"You look nice ." She simply said.

"Thanks." I dryly said.

"Ready to go?"

"I don't seem to have another option." I replied.

"This is for you." She said and handed me two boxes. The first one I opened was a set of earnings and necklace.

"Here let me help you put the necklace one." She took out the necklace and moved my hair to the side.

I felt her fingers brush against my neck and it caused me to shiver, but she didn't seem to notice. I was also able to smell her strong vanilla perfume it was really strong, but nice.

"There you are." She said.

"Thank you." I put the box down and got the earrings and changed them with the one I had so I could match.