Chapter 10

Miles's POV

I'm on my way to school right now, and then I suddenly felt a vibration through my pocket. When I checked it, it was Jade who was calling me, so I answered it immediately.

"Miles!" she said loudly. I'm wondering if she ate megaphones when she was a kid, lol. "May meeting ba mamaya?" Jade asked.

"Yes, at 10:00 ante meridiem. Anyway, do we really need to do the meeting inside the student council room? Can't we just do it somewhere else inside the campus?" I asked since I remember the story that polka-dot said yesterday about Mary. 

"Ayos ka lang? Doon naman talaga sa student council room yung meeting ah? Malamang ayun kasi room nating mga student council so saan pa ba ine-expect mo? Teka nga, ayaw mo ba doon?" she asked a lot of things.

"No, I just asked. Is that even a bad thing? By the way, kindly tell the other officers regarding the meeting later. I don't want anybody to be late." I ended the call after telling those things to Jade, and then after a minute, I received a call from Camryn.

"Why did you call? We have a meeting later, so don't be late." I told her, but she just laughed. "Ito naman, puro meeting nasa utak." I got curious from what she said. "Isn't that the reason why you called me? What are you supposedly going to say?" I asked with a tone of being mataray. 

"Kamusta kayo ni Aya?" she literally just asked that out of nowhere. "What about her? I mean, we're okay? I guess?" I answerd unsurely. 

"Hindi pa rin kayo magkasundo 'no?" she asked, but even though we're just talking through the phone, I still rolled my eyes at what she said. "I don't know and I don't care." 

"Diba kaibigan niya yung Maeve?" and now she's asking about her friend. Seriously, is this some kind of question-and-answer portion? Interview? Ugh!

"I don't know. Maybe yes? Maybe not? Why?" I asked all of those questions before she could even speak. "Daming tanong ah." she said while trying to hold her laugh. "Lakad mo 'ko." she added. Huh? Lakad? I mean, she has feet.

"Camryn, you can literally walk. You have your feet, which you can control by yourself without my help." I calmly explained to her while trying to keep myself from getting pissed. She just laughed at me so loudly, and I heard her say one word. "Bobo." lmao? The audacity of my friend to call me that when I just explained everything to her? 

"Miles, ang hirap talaga magkaroon ng kaibigan na hindi marunong maka-intindi ng tagalog eh." she said with a low voice, but I can still hear her. "Whatever." I said, and after that, I ended the call.

I arrived at the campus at exactly 9:45 ante meridiem, so I decided to buy water first before going straight to the campus room. I'm too afraid to be there first, so I made sure that there were already other students inside that room. Ugh! I hate that maid. This was all her fault for making me scared.