Saying goodbye

Adriana's POV:

We were currently outside the airport. I pulled into the car park of the airport. Harry's bodyguard was already waiting for us. I parked and got out.

I walked to the back of the car and opened the back. I helped Harry with his suitcases, but his bodyguard ended up taking them with some help from one of the workers at the airport. We walked ahead of them towards the airport. Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

We walked inside and automatically got sent to a Private lounge. Harry sat me down with him on a lounge sofa. I leaned back into him and smiled up at him. He made a goofy face before smiling at me.

His genuine smile made me all giddy inside. I loved his smile and his dimples. He leant down: kissed my forehead, my cheeks and then my lips. I kissed him back and he forced his way into my mouth. The kiss was full of passion and need that I nearly fainted of happiness. I had missed this Harry so much, but of course I would be getting this Harry as he's leaving for a few weeks.

I tried to not to ruin this moment by remembering he's leaving but I can't help it. He pulled back and frowned down at me. I sighed as the moment was ruined and it's probably because he sensed I was worried.

"Love, what's wrong?" He frowned at me

"I'm just, I'm just going to miss you so much, Harry. You don't even understand." I could feel I was pouting, but I was looking down.

I started to fiddled with my hands as I could feel Harry staring at me.

He was quiet for a few seconds before speaking up. He tilt my head up and said, "Adriana, of course I understand because I'm going to miss you just as much, even more if so. Actually a tons more babe." He smiled at me and he could see that I was still sad, because I didn't smile back.

He pouted, but hugged me tightly in his arms. He started to kiss my head and I sighed in content. I wrapped myself into him as much as I could. I didn't want to let go. I didn't ever want to let go. I wish we could be like this all time. But lately life has decided to play a game with us. A game to keep us apart.

I hold him even tighter just thinking about how he's going to be leaving me all alone soon. He started to comb his fingers through my hair as he kept kissing the crown of my head.

"You trust me, right?"

I pulled back slightly and looked up at him. I saw the serious face he had on his face. "Of course I do, Harry. Why are you even asking?"

He smiled, "Good because I trust you with all of my life and I sure hope you do too."

He hugged me tighter and laid his chin on my head. "Babe, you don't have to worry about anything. Not a single thing is going to change when I leave today. I want you to be able to always tell me what's on your mind, because lately I can see that you are bottling everything up. I don't want to see you stress yourself out. I don't want to see you like this, it makes me very sad. So please tell me everything that's bothering you. Even if it's just something small like about hating a certain nail polish or how the sink faucet sometimes leaks, which by the way I need to get that fixed."

I giggled at him but smiled brightly anyways. "The point is, I just want you to be able to tell everything like you did before. I want to hear everything. Please don't hesitate to call or text me when I am away. I might be busy at times but I swear I will try and answer you. If not I will call you up immediately once I'm done doing whatever I am doing."

He turned me around in his arms to face him. He gave me a serious face "Love, I'm being serious when I say that I want you to tell me everything. I trust you and I want you to trust me enough to let me know when something is bothering you. I don't want my lovely fiancé to stress herself out to a sickness. I promise you that you won't bore me with your rambling, because frankly, I love when you do. So please don't bottle things up anymore. It's not healthy. Just please promise me this before I leave." He was staring down at me very intensely.

"I promise I won't keep things bottle up anymore. I promise to tell you everything even if it's a new crisp on the market that's bothering me. But nonetheless I promise to not hesitate to call you up when I'm actually bothered about something, because Harry, I do trust you. I trust you so much. So much..." I hugged him so tight.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Harry." I grabbed on to him even tighter.

"I'm going to miss so much Adriana, so much but you don't have to worry about a thing. I promise to FaceTime you everyday before you go to bed." He kissed my head and hold onto me like if I was about to slip out of his arms. This made me feel a lot better.

I started to cry a bit because I really was going to miss him. And he could sense my crying so he started to comb my hair with his hand and rub my back with the other. Kissing my hair as he combed through my hair. The gesture just made me cry even more but I hold onto him even tighter.

"I love you so much, Harry." I could feel the big goofy smile he had on face. "I love you too Adriana. I love you much more than you do."

I laid my head on his chest as he continued with his gesture. I was no longer crying. I was just savoring this moment. But of course life had to ruin our moment because soon Harry's bodyguard was standing before us. He cleared his throat and I pulled away from well as least tried to but hold me tighter.

"Harry is time to pass through security your flight is in ten minutes."

Harry sighed but kissed my head. He got up but decided to carry me. He carried me out of the private area and to security. He kept whispering sweet nothings in my ear and kissing me on the lips. We finally got to security and he put me down. He got his passport and ticket out. He turned towards me and he smiled sadly at me. He walked over to me and hugged me so tightly and kept kissing the top of my head.

He sighed and squeezed me. He pulled back all to quickly and leaned down to kiss me hard. I kissed him back with the same force. But we pulled back all to quickly because it was his turn to pass through. I whispered a goodbye and he did to. He turned around and started to walk away.

I turned around and started to head towards the exit of the airport until I felt a pair of familiar arms around me and I smiled. He turned me around and kissed me with so much passion. I was too caught up in the emotion that I didn't realized he was cupping my bum. He squeezed my bum very tightly and kissed me even harder. I started to kiss him back harder and even played with his curls. That just made him squeezed my bum tighter.

He pulled back and said, "I love you so much love, you don't even know." He leaned back down and kissed me. "okay, I seriously I have to go now babe, but just know that I love you so much and I will miss you so much." He kissed me again and then smacked my bum and he took off running back to security. I was blushing so much. I could sensed that everyone was staring at us. Oh gosh I hope that they didn't though. I watched as Harry passed through security. He turned around and smiled at me. He waved goodbye and I waved back. The he sent me a kiss and I sent one back. Then he disappeared into the crowd.

I sighed but walked out to the parking lot. There were so many paparazzi's standing outside. Bombarding me with questions as they took pictures of me. I just walked through them with my head down. I was happy when I finally got to parking lot safely. I walked up to my car and got inside. I started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot to head home.