Run in

Adriana's POV:

The next morning I had both a missed call and a text from Harry. I called him back as soon as I saw them.

It was ringing...

*phone ringing*

"Hi this is Harry, I'm sorry I can't answer but I will get back to you, as soon as possible. Bye!"

*beep*

I nervously laughed "Hey babe, I missed your call. I wish I hadn't, but I guess I was a heavy sleeper this morning. I just wanted to say I miss you already but I'm okay. I hope you are okay. I also hope you are having fun even though it's strictly business for your visit in L.A. Well, get back at me when you can. I love you so much. Take care Harry. Bye."

I sighed but got up from bed to start my day.

After my shower I walked downstairs to look inside my fridge but, to my luck there was nothing. I made a whining sound and fell to the floor. I laid there for awhile until I finally decided to get off the kitchen floor and walk back upstairs.

I grabbed my purse, switched into my yoga pants, put on some Nike's and my favourite Nike's jacket. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys from the bowl we have in the foyer. I walked out and locked up our home.

On the way to the store I made a mental note to grab certain groceries and water.

I pulled into Waitrose and parked very close to the entrance of the store. I didn't really feel like parking far today. I turned the engine off and went over my grocery list in my mind again. I walked out and locked up my car as I slowly walked to the entrance of the store.

Once inside I went straight to the aisle of crisps to get my favourite crisps. Proper Popcorn Sweet and Salty are my all-time favourite crisps. I kept looking around this aisle until Tyrrell's Poshcorn caught my attention. I've never actually given it a try but it was quite tempting.

After of five minutes or so of staring and standing in front of these crisps, I decided that I would go with the Coconut & Caramel flavoured ones. I grabbed three bags without even giving it a second thought. If I don't like them, I could always give them to the neighbour. Like I normally do when I don't like something I bought. Her and her husband don't mind, they actually love when I give them things that Harry and I didn't like.

Next I walked to the dairy section and grabbed some eggs, organic coconut milk, and some butter. After that I was debating whether to buy Rachel's Organic Greek style Coconut yogurt or the Passion Fruit & grapefruit one. I ended up getting ten of each.

I got a ton of veggies and fruit. After that I got S.Pellegrino Mineral water, Evian water, Italian soda, three six packs of Buxton water.

I was pushing my shopping  art towards checkout when a man ran his shopping cart into mine. I immediately looked up and apologized because I wasn't looking where I was going. The man apologized saying it was actually his fault.

"No, it was actually my fault. Sorry, but if you'll excuse me I have to go pay for this." 

The man cheeks looked a bit flushed. "S'ok. Well, bye." He smiled and waved as he pushed his cart to the side. I said a goodbye as I walked past him.

I looked at my phone as soon as I had loaded everything up in my car to see if I had any missed calls from Harry or any texts from him. To my disappointment there wasn't any. I sighed as I closed the boot of my car. And walked to my driver side. I buckled up and connected my phone to my car's Bluetooth.