Dead or Alive?

PRESENT:

"Um E-Excuse-me..."

An unfamiliar voice calling out to somebody reaches his ears, making his senses to run on a treadmill as his body jerks up to a sitting position,back straight and eyes bulging in search of the voice. A small frame of a woman stands a foot away from his panicked one, looking nervous and a little worried when their eyes meet.

"I'm sorry. D-did I scare you?" The woman asks, snapping Jimin out of his panicked state. "Uh..huh?." He must've looked really weird if the woman could tell that he's scared after just looking at him for a moment or so. He quickly changes his expression and slowly pulls his collars together and moves a little to sit properly with his back leaned on the wall to support him.

"I mean... uh... y-you're bleeding." She says, eyes moving somewhere down on his body and back to his face. Jimin's bemused mind takes a moment to comprehend her words clearly before he blinks and looks down on his body, searching for a wound.

The slightly dirty white shirt and his black pants showed no signs of a red anywhere and he moved his eyes to his hands, checking for any kind of injury when the woman slowly dropped down to her knees and extended her hands towards him. Jimin freezes, carefully eyeing the extended hand and the woman back and forth.

"Here. This will help you treat your wound." She says, opening her palm to show him a tube of ointment in her hands and gesturing with her other hand towards her jaw. She smiles so gently and patiently waits for him to take the medicine from her.

He feels it now. The slight sting on the right side of his jaw and a killer foot pain before he tries to muster up a smile and take the medicine from her waiting hands with a small bow. "Oh... Um,T-Thanks." He whispers,voice so hoarse that he had to clear his throat.

"Please clean your wound before using it."

Jimin is usually well put together in situations way worse than this, but now infront this unknown person,he breaks and watches his resolve crumble. It's been so long since someone had even come closer to ask him if he's okay. He couldn't remember the last time someone cared for him after his father's death.

But here he is now. Somewhere in the ocean with so many unknown people while an unknown woman gives him an ointment for the small wounds he got from a brutal punch. Telling him to take care and smiling so gently that it makes him remember and yearn for the love he lost many years ago.

The tears broke out without restraint as he watched the woman walk away with a guy who was waiting for her by the door the whole time. Random guys walking in just as they left through the door and looking at him weirdly.

He immediately scrambles up to his feet and runs towards the deck. A few people already there, enjoying their time alone, turn to the noise before his little sobs turn into long and Hard wails. He throws away all his control into the softly roaring ocean and just lets it all out. The pain,the anger,the yearning,the resentment. He lets everything out through his heart wrenching cries. After a few awkward moments of staring at his shaking form,the men's move away, deciding to give him his time to sort out his issues.

He looks at the ointment in his palm and cries harder. That little thing makes him feel so many things that he didn't want to feel at all. It makes him hurt. A ball of emotions clogs up his throat,heart squeezing painfully as he struggles to breathe. He wants to scream and kick. Throw tantrums until he gets what he wants because he needs to feel some love,to break this loneliness that kills him from inside. He needs to hear it. He needs to feel it. The caring words and loving hugs.

He wants the same old calming chatter while having dinner. Bickering while making breakfast,while doing dishes,...He wants someone to at least just check in if he's alive to eat lunch...