Nightmares

It's familiar. But at the same time it's not. 

It's hopeful. But at the same time its not either.

Jimin has seen so many unexplainable things in this place in just one day itself. But among all of that,those blue eyes were the only thing that didn't scare him.

Even though he felt that familiarity and kind of hope that seokjin would somehow save him a few moments ago,the blue eyes that he found watching him later didn't just give him safety. It attacked him.Crashed on his chest and broke it's way into his heart to scream he's safe in between these sea of unfamiliar and mysterious people.

Eye to eye,there was a pull. A pull that he couldn't ignore and just break away from the contact. It grabs his whole being in its palm and keeps him in a wise grip that also gave a sense of warmth surrounding his exposed vulnerability. There wasn't a moment of break. Those eyes never blinked. Keeping jimin in a steady and firm trance. 

Everything was warm around him. Except his swollen chubby fingers. It burns. But with an icy cold sensation. Its like his fingers were stuck into an ever melted ice cube and froze itself.

He could hear it. The distant sound of people and voices. His only reminder to reality. But he'd rather be stuck in this warm daze than let himself go crazy dealing with the unexplainable. He wants this to last. To keep him cocooned in like this. 

But as it started to waver,it was like a slow torture for him. An uneasy sensation crawling up his heart and knocking at his thundering heart. He moves with it,on his knees and hands, crawling behind the feeling until he's close enough to those very blue eyes. It's scary how he couldn't imagine living outside of this daze. It's unimaginable. It can't leave him. It just can't.

But there wasn't a bit of worry in that blue eyes. It was still as cold and calm. Jimin wanted to beg him to react. To say something. To stop this daze from breaking apart. But he did nothing until he saw the helpless tears roll down Jimin's cheeks. It looked pathetic yet he waited. Until Jimin crawled up the little steps to reach him. His hands hesitating in the air, shaking and desperate until even the alpha couldn't take it anymore. He gave a slow nod to jimin with his big form sitting on his throne. Jimin's tiny existence would never be known to the world if he stands in front of him. Even though the nod of approval is everything jimin needed at this moment,when he finally gets it he didn't had the strength to raise it until those sharp jaws. So he lets his hands land over the Alpha's thighs. Seeking strength to keep himself up.

The touch electrified. The blue nerves of magic catching jimin's hands and passing up to his body. It trembled as it traveled up Jimin's arms to his chest and up his neck from down to his body looking just like electricity. It didn't stop until every single inch of him was clothed in sparks of electric blue. 

The whole pack has kneeled to the ground with their heads ever facing down. A moment of great spiritual and magical energies connecting itself together in front of a wave of people to bear witness should be inexcusably respected. It doesn't matter if those hearts bore happiness or hatred for the union. They will be sealed together for life whether the world wants it or not.

The alpha's hand comes up to his face,the magic grazing his jaw before even those fingers meet his skin. It felt cold too. Just like his own fingers. As much as he wanted to keep his eyes on those icy eyes,it slowly started to close without his control. The alpha's thumbs barely grazed his cheeks as his fingers lightly held his neck. The almost closed eyes springs open with a gasp as soon as the alpha's face inched closer to his ears. Whispering something almost sensually before his mind floats away into the sky.

“Be good.”

Jimin smiles, acting out of his mind even though he really wasn't sure if he understood the alpha's words. All he felt at that moment was safety. Protection that he craved for all these long. And he was ready to do anything to keep this feeling last forever.