Guilty

Specs of gold splatters among the sparkling green's of a pure spiritual and magical energies emitting from the expert hands of a healer. It covers the immobile,tired body struggling to understand what kind of tricking sensations are taking over his body now. His half open eyes spills the tears unconsciously to the touches of an indescribable element grazing his uncovered parts.It’s a soft and barely there touch over his skin,but Jimin's body reacts to it like it was set aflame.

It was hard to ignore the fear clutching his mind and constantly pushes him to keep his eyes open throughout this torture. He wants to know what's happening to him. Want to see what these people are doing to him.

Jimin has already started to prepare and adapt to the reality of this place. At least that's what he thinks. But every time he's subjected to witness,take and receive the craziness of this reality himself like now,he feels like he's back to the beginning of his pitiful story and everything is repeating from the start. His pain and suffering doesn't seem to have an end. It extends to every waking day of his life and sucks every bit of energy inside him to leave him with nothing but useless tears.

Something pulls his chin down and makes his parched lips part like a dead fish,eyes unblinking. His numbness from chest down-body makes him feel the crawling movements from below his neck to his slightly open lips more intense than it should. He thinks he gulps,but wasn't sure if he really did. The visible glow of emerald green enters his lips like a powdered poison and seals it from the inside. Like it was afraid of ever coming out of his mouth and dissipating.

This time Jimin didn't even try to struggle and open his sealed lips and let the two men looming over his eyesight do whatever they want with him. There's no fight left in his guts as he clears the blurriness of tears away from his eyes and keeps his pupils steadily directed at the figures.

Jin and Hoseok have spent half of their day just experimenting with Jimin. Keeping him sedated with their magic and trying every single trick up their sleeve to understand Jimin's body,find the issues and treat the unfamiliar human from dying. But nothing seems to be working. Just like Jimin's life, their hard work is also going in circles without any proper destination.

“Why is it not working?” Jin frustrates his fellow omega when he sees the green magic emitting through the human's nostrils like a fog and dissolves. But the fellow healer doesn't respond to the distraction and stays watching the pitiful being laying on the bed, begging them with his eyes but never actually fighting back.

He has so many theories,so many self assumptions inside his brain as to why even his high level magic couldn't fight against this human's willpower and stay a minute inside this human's body. And so many questions like…How was he able to contain a magical energy as strong as the land's leader inside his fragile body but can't accept their naturally high and harmless magic inside him?

Jimin sure is a mystery to them.

Unlike seokjin,hoseok-one of the main healers of Mu keeps his calm throughout the failed treatment process, which is also like an experiment for them.

“Where did we go wrong…?” Hoseok wonders as he stands capturing the blinking blue magic seething against his green magic flowing in the air around jimin.

The head alpha wants his mate to be alive and entrusted him and jin to make that happen. To keep their promise of returning his mate safe and sound to him before their mating ceremony,they need to find a way to treat jimin and fill him with enough spiritual or magical energy to survive at least until the next full moon if not for longer.