Memories

The meeting hall was silent for the next 10 minutes until the alpha had calmed down.The elders might've missed it. But Namjoon has noticed the aggression in Jungkook and his magic. It's almost like he's out of control for the past two days.

“High Alpha Jeon. I'm not meaning to offend you,but the whole west and east and even the mainlanders are talking about what happened in the meeting ground. They all believe that your mate is… a-a curse.” The head alpha of one of the western packs,Lim young woong,whose pack members are just banned from entering the west, mumbles coyly.

It's not a secret that every pack now believes the rumored story that a random bypasser started in the mainland market. The only place in mainland where the other pack members have a permit to enter. But that bypasser didn't stop there. He messed with the High alpha's precious little brother and now, received the punishment he deserved right in front of his pack's head alpha. 

Namjoon warns the lim pack alpha with his yellow eyes staring firmly at his brown one. Knowing Jungkook's temper, he's looking for death with his careless talk. “Wolves will do anything for the safety of their mate and pups. Anyone might do what they did anytime now.If we banish all of them…” he trails,a hint of fear sticks to his leather scent. But his tongue refused to understand when to stop. 

Hoseok chimes in to avoid the disaster this hall might witness if the high alpha loses his cool. Assigning a new head alpha for the lim pack of west will be a headache later. “Alpha young woong, are you suggesting that we leave the rebels unpunished?”. The tremble of anger behind that slight shift in the corner of the alpha's lips didn't go unnoticed by the Hoseok or the elders.

“Haha! How could we do that omega Hoseok? Without punishment, there won't be fear. Without fear,we can't control them. What I'm suggesting is that… before punishing the rebels,we must destroy the things that push them to rebel.Shouldn't we?” The crowd blanches at the alpha's indirect way of targeting the high alpha's mate.

Namjoon's closed fists weren't enough to stop his yellow fire from burning his own leather wristband. The smell of burning leather mixed with the high alpha's ylang ylang and patchouli makes everyone scrunch their noses in uneasiness.

“That's right.” Jungkook stares off at the alpha, his tongue itching to spell the last words in the Lim packs stead to their head alpha and have him in ashes on the ground now.

“The one who encouraged them to rebel should be the first to shed the blood.” 

Hoseok and Taehyung Panic.

“And they will” jungkook finishes. The Omega's eyes find Namjoon for help before another lifeless body falls to the ground. But to their luck,Namjoon didn't seem to be on the same page with them. He looked furious at the leather scented alpha just as much as the high alpha.

“Haha… right. We should discuss the cause of this problem and find out how to stop the rumors first. Why don't we all gather again after dinner to continue the discussion?” One of the elders, Kim bok-dong tries to ease the situation and Taehyung laughs along with them to get his brother's attention. 

“Yes!, we've prepare-” The omegas words are cut off in the middle as they get stuck in his throat. Hoseok runs to his side as he chokes on his spit before the terrifying howl of pain echoes inside the wide meeting hall. The other pack Alphas jumped up from their seats like their butts burned and the elders ran to the suffering alpha's aid with urgency.

The skin burns. It tears the layers of flesh and makes the alpha slap his own cheeks like a maniac before the blue fire cools off. The head of the Lim pack rolled on the ground,his hands bloody and a cheek shiny but unpleasantly swollen. The alpha screams through his gritted teeth and Taehyung finches away with his wide and blurry eyes staring at the gruesome scene in front of his eyes. Hoseok rushes to help,but the growling voice of a true alpha thunders inside the closed doors of the hall. Making his omega to flinch and freeze on his steps.