-15-

"I haven't found your phone," Hoseok leans in to give her a hug. "I've scouted his pockets and he doesn't seem to have it on him when he's around. I also rummaged through his drawers but I had no such luck,"

"It's okay," She sighs and fiddles with her thumbs and takes a sip of her grey water bottle. It's just a little while longer till he comes over. She could manage that.

"Hey Bambi," Jungkook kisses her forehead and sits himself down next to her. "How did you sleep last night ? Have you gotten your phone back?"

"Not yet," She rolls her eyes and folds her arms, tightly concealing her heart from the outside world. "I am getting worked up. How much longer can a teenage girl go without her phone ? It's driving me insane," She claws at her head.

He chuckles and smooths the hair that was affected in the process, "I'm sure he'll decide to be nice today when you have your tutoring session and give it up. No, actually, I'm praying that happens,"

"I hope so,"

Jeon sighs heavily and glances around her room, "What time did he say he'll be here ? He texted your mom, didn't he?"

She nods thrice, "He said he'll be here in an hour or so. My parents ran out to get some groceries so they should be back in about two hours,"

"Hmm," He hums. "If this Mr. Park is touching you and making you feel uncomfortable, then maybe I should stay here while he's over,"

She shakes her head, "No I think it's okay. He doesn't really- I don't know,"

"Look," He plays with the piercing on his bottom lip while glaring into her eyes. "I really don't trust Mr. Park when he's around you. I think he is a pervert and I've seen the way he looks at you,"

"Jeon," She cups his face and smiles at the sight of his chubby cheeks and his pouted mouth. "I don't think he has any ulterior motives. He's just my teacher and my mother practically begged to get tuition at home. I'm sure he'd never tutor someone at home. He'll make them stay after school,"

"Yep. I saw him with Rachelle the other day. In his classroom at around 4 in the afternoon," He says that matter-of-factly. "I can only assume your dad is paying him extra,"

"Hm he is I think," She purses her lips. "Do you know that you just sounded like an absolute stalker a few minutes ago? How could you just be watching Rachelle?"

"I was not watching Rachelle, I just simply glanced at her while I strolled past the class," He scoffs and holds a tatted hand over his chest, clearly offended.

"Whatever. Get out. Mr. Park should be here," She pushes him out of the room by his chest and he escapes through the window. She slips her feet into her slides and rushes to unlock the door for Mr. Park

He greets her politely and heads straight into her room. He sets down his file and she grabs a chair, taking her seat next to him. He smells intoxicating. She swears he does it on purpose.

"So," He starts with a smug smirk on his face. She hates that smirk. "I marked that quiz and surprisingly, you did really well on that. A plus,"

She takes the sheet in her hands, unable to believe the sight of the red pen in front of her eyes. "Surprisingly," She mutters, mocking him. He snickers at the sound of her irritation. His medication.

"Would you like to start these questions for me ? The ones you didn't complete for homework?" He raises his brows and she sighs.

"Jimin- Mr. Park, I didn't do those because I hadn't heard a single thing you said when you explained it to me,"

"What were you doing whilst I was scribbling down notes and running out of breath trying to get you to understand it?" He frowns and heaves a sigh. He just can't seem to get it.

She clears her throat and looks down, taking the pencil in her hand and starting the worksheet based on the knowledge she already has. Jimin stands up to grab a glass of water before returning and glancing at her legs.

He sighs and gulps the water down before sitting down next to her. His hand is on her thigh once again. This time though, he manages to move it to her inner thigh and he watches her shudder and her face reddens like a tomato. He keeps it there for additional impact. "You know..." He leans closer, his lips brushing her ear. "I never thought that you were the lace type. I always pictured you as the silk typa- gal,"

She frowns and grips the pencil in her hand so hard, the whites of her knuckles show. "Stop it,"

"Stop what babe? Turning you on?" He smirks and scoffs.

"Get your hands off me Mr. Park," She drops the pencil and flicks his hand away. He retreats back to his original seat which is at least a foot away from her.

"Once you're done with those questions I'll hand you an extra..." He continues like nothing has happened. Like he's the most innocent human on the face of the earth. Gosh she hates him.