-38-

Why don't we all play a game ?" Jimin suggests while he's holding Y/N's hand under the table. "Spin the bottle ?"

"Are you seriously that bored right now ?" Hoseok questions and scoffs incredulously. Jungkook shifts uncomfortably and loosens his tie. "There's three guys and one girl, how on earth with that work ?"

"We'll invite more people. Hoseok, call some other people over. More girls," Jimin instructs his cousin and without hesitation, he makes some phone calls. Y/n stands up and grabs a glass of water.

The door bursts open and she sets her eyes on confident girls. Girls that immediately eye the three boys with lust in their eyes. Y/n forces herself to sit back down and Jimin runs his hand along her soft skin.

"Okay so whoever it lands on, you have to kiss. Or you can ask a question," Hobi informs the girls who nod, probably not even listening to him.

Jimin spins the bottle first and it lands on Jungkook. "Who was the last person you kissed ?"

"Emma," Jeon replies quickly, knowing that one lie could add extra years onto his life. Jungkook spins the bottle and surprisingly, it lands on Y/n. He wants to kiss her so bad but with Jimin sitting right there, he does no such thing. "Uh Y/n, when was the last time you lied ?"

"Yesterday?" She questions her own judgement and it's clear now. She had lied to Jimin when she said she needed to head home. Instead, she went to meet Jungkook. She spins the bottle and it lands on Hoseok. "I don't know what to ask,"

"Then kiss him," One of the girls, Mallory, squeaks. "This is spin the bottle and all we've gotten were questions. There has to be kissing," She pushes Y/n forward and another blonde pushes Hoseok forward. "Must we really even do the action for you? Just kiss him!"

Hobi leans forward and pecks her cheek. She's thankful for that once she sits back down. Hoseok takes the green glass bottle in his hands now, cheeks hot, he spins it and it lands on Emily. She sighs and gets on his lap, "Been waiting for this,"

Next to Y/n, Jimin's hand is still rested on her thigh, now moving towards her inner thigh. "I want to kiss you so badly, you know that? It's a shame it won't land on you since you're next to me," His lips graze her earlobe. "It's worth the try though.

"Jimin come here," That snaps him right out of his monologue and Y/n has to watch another girl kiss her boyfriend. The sight is heart wrenching. She clutches at her shirt.

*

"When was the last time you lied ? Be honest," Jimin gruffs out when he's sitting in her bed.

"Yesterday. That was the truth,"

He moves closer to her, "What was it about ?"

She turns to face him, "I lied about going home and instead I went to meet Jungkook. Nothing happened though, we just hung out as best friends would,"

He pecks her lips but she moves away. "What's wrong ?"

"Don't kiss me Jimin," She stands up. "You kissed another girl," Tears collect in her eyes. "And before you try to defend yourself, I haven't kissed Jungkook,"

"Baby," He strides over to her. "It was just a game. It didn't mean anything. I swear on my life it doesn't mean anything,"

"I saw the look," She grits out between breaths. "I saw the look you gave her after she kissed you. It was as if she was the most beautiful girl you've ever seen,"

"Well that's not true because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You're the most beautiful girl in the world baby," He takes her hands between his. "I love you so much my love. I would never think about anyone in the way that I think about you,"

She wipes her tears and when he feels the time is right, he leans in to kiss her gently. She kisses him back and he wraps his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry. For lying,"

"It's okay babe," He pecks her cheek once before pulling away from the hug. "Your parents should be back now so I've gotta get going. I love you. Sleep well tonight baby,"

"I love you too," She smiles and he leaves her with one last kiss.