-19-

"Mr. Park," Rachelle walks up to him with her skirt rolled up more than four times. Too short. She's looking for his attention. He does not even glance at her legs. "How old are you?"

"Twenty," He replies and licks his lips. "How is this relevant though? I thought we were asking questions about school. Speaking of, here's your test," He hands it to her and shakes his head. "You can do better," He stands up with the stack of papers and begins handing everyone's tests to them.

When he arrives at Y/N's desk, he slides the sheet on the wooden surface and she stares at it. A+. She smiles at her victory and he winks at her, sending a warm feeling down her entire body.

"What did you get ?" Jeon doesn't seem to mind that Mr. Park is glaring at him and he stands up, walks to the back of the class and sits down next to her. "I got a B+. He's bullshitting me,"

"Yep he is," She rubs his head and fixes a stray hair. He smiles at her and Mr. Park clenches his jaw, his arms folded while watching them. He hates this.

Once he sets her eyes on Y/n, she clears her throat and immediately shuts the conversation down

Once he sets her eyes on Y/n, she clears her throat and immediately shuts the conversation down. "Get back to your desk. Mr. Park is staring you down,"

The boy turns around to look at his teacher and rushes back to his desk, right under Mr. Parks nose. She inhales deeply and crosses her legs uncomfortably.

The bell for dismissal rings and she rushes out of the classroom, shouldering her backpack. Jungkook catches up to her and smiles, "Mr. Park is seriously intimidating. The way he looked at me really made me feel feeble,"

She nods thrice and Emma cuts in between them, pushing them apart. "Hey besties. How was Maths with Mr. Park?"

"Decent. I'm just seriously regretting the decision I made over the weekend. Why did we go to his party ?" Jeon rubs his temple. "It's been three days and my head aches,"

"It was fun though and... if we hadn't gone to that party, we wouldn't have been dating right now," Emma threads her fingers through his and Y/n feels so awkward.

"Er, I'll leave," She chuckles and points her thumb behind her. "I don't want to feel like a third wheel," She turns around and walks away.

"You're not Y/n," Jeon pulls his hand away from Emma's. "We can still walk to the cafeteria and I can get you the muffin you wanted?" He spins on his heel and walks behind her, leaving Emma stunned.

"No, really," She says. "I'm okay, I'll be heading home in a bit anyway," She waits for him to turn around and then continues her journey to science.

*

Y/n opens the door to Jimin's house and doesn't find him in his room, the dining area or the bathroom. She can hear the sound of a machine whirring and heavy footsteps and she opens the door to his gym. Yes, he has a gym inside his house.

Once he catches a glimpse of her in the mirror, he takes his earpiece out and stops running on the treadmill. "Hey baby," He walks over to her and presses his lips to hers.

"Hey," She whispers against his lips and he pulls away. She inhales, "For the test... I genuinely did get an eighty percent, didn't I?"

"Yep," He nods. "Why? Do you think I just give you free marks because we're in a relationship?"

"No of course not. I just had to make sure," She defends herself before frowning. "You said we're in a relationship ?"

"Mhm," He hums. "That's only if you want to. I popped the question a few days ago and now, you have to decide,"

Right. When he had her pinned against the wall with his hand on her waist and his lips on hers, he had whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She reddens, just remembering when exactly he had said those words and she clears her throat. "I'm kinda hungry. Do you think I could order something to eat?" She diverges the topic.

He notices this and smiles, his typical Park Jimin smile. The one he throws when he knows she's weak and flushed. "I see you're trying to avoid my question, aren't you?"

"No I just thought about how hungry I am," She touches her palm to her stomach. "Can I please order something ?"

He's walking up to her and she backs away until she's stopped by a wall. Not this again. He's breathing on her lips. "Of course you can order something my love," He pecks her lips once, twice.

"Jimin! You home buddy?"

Y/n recognizes the voice. It's her brother ! Jimin scrambles away from her and continues running on the treadmill while she takes out a book and writes down a few sums. Shortly after, the door opens and Taehyung sets his eyes on his sister then his best friend, assessing the situation. "I hate to interrupt the tutoring session, but could I borrow him?" He asks her and she nods.