-35-

"Did you sleep with your teacher ?" Y/N's dad questions, his face red and his jaw clenched. She frowns and her mouth hangs wide open. That's one way of greeting her.

"Wait what?" She questions and drops her school bag on the floor. How on earth had he gotten this information?

"Look," He tilts the phone over for her to get a better view. Sure enough, there's a picture of Jimin shirtless and before she can even look closely, her brother snatches the phone from his dads hand.

"Oh. My. God," He holds his hand over his mouth in shock and gasps way too loudly. Her dad, still seated, nods in agreement. "Is this true, Y/n? Did you sleep with my best friend?"

"No obviously not. He's my teacher for gods sake. That photo obviously has to be photoshopped," She scoffs loudly and as if Jimin has ears everywhere, he walks through the front door, catching an uncanny sight.

"Hey guys. What's going on...?" He kicks his shoes off and walks over to her dad who immediately shows him the video.

"Is this true ? Did you sleep with my daughter?"

He gasps. "No, I would never. That's overstepping boundaries. That's most definitely not us,"

"But it's you ? With some other girl but they changed the face?" Her dad still picks a fight with the younger boy.

"No sir," He shakes his head. "I haven't even done that,"

"Babe," Her mother pats her husbands shoulders, giving both Y/n and Jimin an apologetic look. "Why don't we leave it alone ? Y/n said it's not her and that's all we needed to know. Let's not meddle in Jimin's life,"

Y/n scoffs and leaves the dining room, entering her room. The door gently slides open, revealing a dark haired boy. "Hey,"

"Hey Jake," She smiles softly and he makes himself welcome, sitting down on the bed.

"I'm sorry to barge in unannounced like this, I just had to get the work we did in Maths," He explains himself and nodding in response, gets up to hand him a worksheet.

"I collected this extra work and all you have to do is complete the exercise on page 134. I can send you the answers if you're struggling later," She raises her brows and he leans in to give her a brief hug before leaving the room.

*

"I know you're worried about the video and may I say, I have the perfect plan for the both of you?" Hoseok smiles and his gaze shifts from Y/n to Jimin.

"What's the plan?"

"You... need to date someone else," The corners of his mouth tilt upwards and he leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Date someone else ??" She questions and glances at her boyfriend for reassurance.

"I am strongly against this plan," Jimin admits, raising his hands up in the air for defense.

"Just listen," Hoseok heaves a sigh. "You need to get into a relationship and fake date whoever it is just until the steam about your relationship with Jimin can blow off. You don't have to do anything in the dark but in public, when the cameras are out... you need to act like a couple,"

"So is she breaking up with me ?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes, "No. Catch on. You guys won't even be taking a break. You'll still see her and be with her all the time, just not in public,"

Y/n takes a gulp of water, "I don't know how to feel about this,"

"I would recommend dating someone you don't have feelings for and someone you won't catch feelings for,"

Jimin sighs.

"What about Jake ?" Hoseok suggests while shrugging. "He seems nice and you can even delay your kiss with him since you still need to get to know him,"

"Kiss? I need to kiss this person?" She stands up and begins pacing around the room like a panicking child.

"More importantly, shouldn't we find out who the stalker is?" Jimin turns to his cousin and frowns a bit. "That's violating our privacy,"

"Question, did you sleep with her ?" Hoseok waits for a reply and Jimin shakes his head. "Okay so they took it from outside... they weren't there for long. I got someone working on it,"

"They photoshopped the footage. Y/n and I haven't done that," He informs.

"I have to KISS this person ?!" Y/n is still freaking out in the background while the boys are staring at the computer.