Do it like a girl//ten//

November/10/1983

Gwen straightened up and wiped the remnants of her tears from her face. She reached under a blanket inside Castle Byers and picked up the now-empty water bottle. Then, she fished out the gel blaster, which had somehow remained hidden there. With determination etched on her face, she loaded the gel blaster, the weight of its loaded chambers fueling her courage. The quote that hung over her bed echoed in her mind,It was a Barbie quote and Barbie was a girl.so if she could do it so could Gwen."barbie is all these women, and All these women are Barbie."

The picture:

Gwen steeled herself, taking a deep breath to steady her nerves. Slowly, she stepped out of Castle Byers, her gaze falling upon a tunnel just ahead, its destination unknown. Without a moment's hesitation, she dropped to her hands and knees and began crawling into the darkness.Armed with the gel blaster, Gwen switched on the integrated flashlight, offering some semblance of light in the dim surroundings. As a rat darted towards her, she instinctively aimed her weapon and fired three orbees, hitting it squarely in the stomach. The startled creature scurried away, leaving Gwen alone.Gwen continued crawling through the tunnel, the beam of her flashlight cutting through the darkness with each forward movement. However, her path was abruptly halted when she hit her head against the top of the tunnel. "Ow!" she exclaimed, flinching slightly from the impact. Frustration mingled with annoyance as she rubbed the sore spot on the top of her head. 

Finally she reached a stop it was just a...wall? but all of sudden she saw two figures in yellow suits,she let out a horrified scream and began shooting her gel blaster.