After school

*Bell ringing * "Class dismissed, have a good afternoon, don't forget the pop quick this Friday study hard!". Teacher had barely even finished  and yet everyone was rushing out of class after the bell. In the crowd Mark was slowly sneacking out the classroom but the teachers eyes where as good as an eagles. She  quickly saw him "Mr.Mark, did u perhaps FORGET that u have after-school cleaning? Huh!?", She cleared her throat with a slight smirk. The whole class had left leaving behind just Mark and Maria who where nervously waiting for the punishment "Okay the girls and boys bathroom looks like they need some cleaning. U two go on head and clean those while i finish up some file." The look of disgust where on both their faces Ugh they both groaned before walking all the way down the halls of course while fighting. "This is all ur fault u big bully!", Maria exclaimed taken back Mark gave his counter argument. Fastfoward a good 10 minutes passed both cleaning the bathroom. Mark was mopping the floors while Maria wiped the mirrors. Maria was working so hard she could only concentrate on finishing and leaving. *scrubbing* "And...FINISHED!". Maria shouted happly before taking a step back "hey watch it the floors we-",  Maria backed up on the wet floor she quickly slipped falling backwards "Ah!". Quickly Mark lunged over to catch her but- *thump* it was too late Mark gasped and ran to her side quickly sitting her up. "Are u okay why weren't u more careful u dint see me mopping from the mirrior!?". Mark was scared and sorry for her but he hid it with anger. It took a second before he realized she wasn't responding. "Maria?...what's wrong open your eyes!". He shook her vigorously to his bad news she dint wake still dint wake up just then Marks vision became blurry and suddenly streams of tears where rolling down his face...