BEFORE YOU READ

·········

First of all, thank you for dedicating your time to this book. Muuuaaaaah!!

I will do my best not to disappoint you.

-Before you continue reading, there are a few things I’d like you to know:

•Language Note•

English isn’t my first language, so there may be numerous grammatical errors. If you’re looking for a book with flawless grammar, please consider this a heads-up: you might want to move on, as I don't want my story judged solely on this basis.

Originality•

All the scenes and characters in this book are entirely products of my imagination. They are my original creations, and any similarities to other works are purely coincidental. Please do not comment that it is copied or plagiarized, as people can have similar ideas. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Fictional Characters•

Kindly avoid hating any characters, as they are fictional.

Mature Themes•

This book contains mature themes, including intense emotions, a lot of s*x, complex relationships, drugs, suicidal thoughts, potentially sensitive topics. If you are uncomfortable with such content, please skip those chapters or consider not reading further.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you enjoy the story!

Kiss and Conceal copyright 2024 by dharasrish.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

·········

One more thing it's a 18 plus book. It'll have mature scenes as mentioned above. Please don't read if you're not comfortable. I'm not forcing you to read.

(I have said that because some people report the book which i genuinely don't want to happen with me.)

But if you're giving it a try then once again thankyou!🍁