04|• 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"That devil took the full advantage

"That devil took the full advantage."

Pride

Pride.

That's what Ekansh felt when I told him I'd met with Nathaniel Sullivan and convinced him to be my boyfriend.

My fake boyfriend.

He literally patted my head and said, "Alas, my little girl has finally grown up."

His face was gleaming with relaxation, and I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for the stress I'd caused him. Ekansh had always done so much for me, even if it meant going against his father. After my brother left me, Ekansh had taken me under his wing, sheltering me like a sister.

As he left that night, he was already focused on the upcoming movie trailer launch. With the scandal swirling around me, there was a lot to manage. In India, the rumors about me were rampant after that kiss, and it could seriously impact the movie's success. That's why he had to leave-to create a safe environment for me before I arrived.

I just bid him goodbye, and he reassured me with a smile, promising that he'd take care of everything until I got there.

As I watched him go, a mix of gratitude and guilt tugged at my heart. Ekansh had always been there for me, and now I needed to make sure I didn't let him down.

I sipped my coffee, my eyes glued to the script Edward had given me for the movie I was going to direct, "Love and Facade." The more I read, the more impressed I became-the storyline was truly marvelous, layered with depth and intrigue.

Suddenly, my phone beeped, interrupting my thoughts. I glanced at the screen and frowned at the sight of a text notification from an unknown number. Curiosity piqued, I opened it.

The message read:

"What color will you wear to dinner tomorrow?"

Confusion crept across my face. Who could this be? I quickly typed a response.

"Who are you?"

I waited, my heart beating a little faster. The reply came almost immediately.

"It's a shame how you don't remember the man with whom you shared a kiss under the moonlight."