03|• 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

"And i signed my fate with a hot devil

"And i signed my fate with a hot devil."

Ekansh handed me the cup filled with hot ginger tea

Ekansh handed me the cup filled with hot ginger tea. I accepted it gratefully, feeling the warmth seep through the ceramic. He settled into the chair across from me and took a sip of his own tea.

"Ethan is coming tonight," he informed me, his eyes steady on mine.

I glanced up from my cup, a mix of emotions swirling inside me. "He knows too, right?"

Ekansh nodded. "Yep."

It wasn't surprising.

Everyone knew.

The news had spread like wildfire, and it was only natural that Ethan would be in the loop too. But that didn't stop the knot of anxiety from tightening in my stomach.

I was worried about how he would react.

"You know, this isn't as big an issue as the media is making it out to be," Ekansh said, trying to draw me out of my thoughts.

I sighed and nodded. "I was thinking the same. It would have been a scandal if the kiss had happened somewhere public, like at a movie promotion or a meeting, in front of the media." I paused, gathering my thoughts. "But it happened in a quiet, private building where no one had a problem with it. On a terrace, where no one should have a problem."

Ekansh sighed deeply, frustration evident in his expression. "People are either too free to invade someone else's life or they have such backward thinking."

"You know why it's a big issue?" he asked, and I pressed my lips into a tight line, already knowing the answer.

"Because, first of all, you come from the Mishra family, a well-established name in the cinematic world. And as you know, where there's so much love, there's also a lot of hate. People in our world hate the way you're rising so quickly at such a young age in the directing field. Plus, the media... they always need some spicy news to boost their TRP. It all sucks a lot!" His irritation was palpable and voice tinged with anger.