10|• 𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

::::**•°✾°•**::::

"🩷"

2 Week Later

2 Week Later

“I’ll wait for the day we meet again, Meera…not in my world but in yours...I'll definately ..wait for me please..until then, the sky is my only connection to you,” Mihir said, his voice soft, perfectly in character as the camera zoomed in on him gazing at the sky.

I watched the scene unfold through the lens, and when it was right, I picked up the mic and said, “Cut!”

Mihir let out a relieved breath, wiping the artificial tears from his face, signaling the end of his final shot.

“And that’s a wrap, everyone!” I called out, my voice carrying through the set as applause erupted around me.

A sense of accomplishment swelled within me. Another project completed, another milestone added to my journey. Today marked the end of weeks of hard work, sleepless nights, and creative collaboration.

Gaurav walked over with a cake and placed it on the table. I smiled at the familiar sight. We always ended our shoots with cake, a small but sweet tradition.

“So, a very big thank you to our actors who were absolutely fabulous, and to the entire crew who put their heart and soul into this project,” I said, my voice warm and filled with genuine gratitude. “This movie is the result of all of your hard work. I couldn’t have done it without you.”

The team cheered, and as I cut the cake, the energy in the room was contagious. Everyone clapped, and there was this shared moment of pride—knowing that we had all contributed to something special.

But as I looked around, soaking in the celebratory atmosphere, a tiny part of me felt… distant. Nathaniel’s face flashed in my mind. I quickly shook the thought away.

I handed out slices of cake, my smile never fading, even as my thoughts wandered to the moments with Nathaniel I shared.

After wrapping up everything on set, the celebration continued with pictures, laughter, and a dinner out with the team at a local restaurant. The atmosphere was happy, full of energy. Everyone was buzzing about the success of the project, and for a moment, I let myself bask in it. It was one of those rare moments of pure joy and accomplishment.