01• 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"And here I thought I'll ruin my first kiss but never knew that it'll change my life in a most beautiful way!"

|•A U T H O R ' S P O V•|

The courtroom buzzed with anticipation as Judge Henderson prepared to deliver the final verdict.

Nathaniel Sullivan, renowned for his courtroom prowess, stood tall and confident at his table, his piercing blue eyes fixed on the judge.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Judge Henderson began, his voice echoing through the silent courtroom, "after careful consideration of the evidence presented, this court finds in favor of the plaintiff."

A wave of relief washed over Nathaniel. He glanced at his client, who was on the verge of tears, gratitude shining in their eyes. Nathaniel gave a reassuring nod before turning his attention back to the judge.

"The defendant's actions were found to be in clear violation of the law," Judge Henderson continued, "and it is the opinion of this court that justice demands compensation for the wrongs committed."

The opposing counsel slumped in defeat, while Nathaniel remained composed, though the satisfaction of victory was evident in the subtle curve of his lips. He had meticulously deconstructed every argument, exposed every inconsistency, and now, the hard-fought battle had concluded in triumph.

As the courtroom emptied, Nathaniel's client, James Maddison embraced him, thanking him profusely. "I couldn't have done this without you, Mr. Sullivan. Your dedication and brilliance made all the difference."

Nathaniel smiled, a rare, genuine smile. "Justice prevailed today. That's all that matters."

Walking out of the courthouse, the warm sun greeted him. Reporters flocked around, cameras flashing, microphones thrust in his direction. "Mr. Sullivan, how does it feel to win such a complicated case?"

Nathaniel paused, his gaze sweeping over the eager faces. "It feels like a step towards restoring faith in the justice system. Every case, no matter how complex, deserves a fair and thorough examination. I'm proud to have played my part."

With a determined air, he strode toward his waiting car, slipping his sunglasses over his eyes as he approached. The bodyguard, ever vigilant, opened the door for him. He slid inside, the door closing behind him with a solid thud.

As the engine roared to life, he felt a rare sense of peace wash over him. Justice had been served. James's daughter had finally received the justice she deserved. He hoped her soul could now rest in peace.