| CHAPTER 13 |

"You don't have to change a thing about yourself

"You don't have to change a thing about yourself. I think your quiet and introspective personality is one of the things that really makes you stand out," I told her playfully as I gently flicked her forehead.

She smiled at my comment, and let me tell you, her smile just melts my heart.

I can see she's probably wondering how I figured it out, but it's pretty obvious or maybe I noticed her too much.

She's reserved and doesn't get involved in every little situation, she just minds her own business. I've definitely noticed that about her.

She only opens up to people she can trust, and I know she's still a bit hesitant to fully trust us, but she's watching and analyzing everyone closely.

She's not one to gossip or talk badly about others. Right now, she's close to Yash and Sid... especially Sid, as he also has a calm and quiet nature.

I just smiled to myself, mentally of course, at how observant she is.

"Don't overthink it, Ruh! I can totally read your mind with all your black magic skills, while I'm out here mastering the white magic," I jokingly said.

But then it hit me and I realised what I just called her.....To hell with you Vihaan Raichand?

Ruh.
But isn't it pretty nickname.
Hey, hey stop it vihaan.

She's probably thinking I'm turning into a total creep.

Or maybe she's starting to think I have feelings for her. Come on, I'm handsome, smart, and charming - any girl would be into me.

But then my subconscious was like, 'but remember my boy, she's not just any girl.'

I mean you are not completely wrong, she is different.

But, Vihaan, don't forget your plan.

We were all in the canteen, eating, and she was avoiding me. Good, I didn't want to face her after what happened in the corridor. I spent the whole day ignoring her, even though I could feel her eyes on me, questioning and confused. And whenever I caught her staring, she would pout and I just mentally chuckled at her reaction.

FEW DAYS LATER-

So it's been a few days and the equation between me and my studies is somehow getting better. Or let's come to the truth it's getting hard to handle that four nightmares (PCMB). It will look easy when you see from far that it is just four subjects but when you look deep in that subject you will realise it's not less than a nightmare.

A Freaking Nightmare.

And about the equation between me and Ruhanika is also improving. Like seriously we haven't had any fights this week.

Whenever we meet our gaze locked with each other, and she just gives me a small smile.

Everything seems to be going okay for now. Oh, and by the way, we have that MKIQ quiz coming up next week, and we're heading to Lucknow for a competition.