Gunz N' Roses

Kenny unlocked the door to his apartment and stepped inside

Kenny unlocked the door to his apartment and stepped inside. He carried with him two bags of groceries that he had just bought from the local store to replenish his nearly empty pantry. He strolled into his kitchen and clicked on the light, only to be surprised by an unexpected guest seated at the breakfast table.

"Tasia!" Kenny said nervously. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"That's the greeting that I get you haven't missed me?" Tasia asked.

Kenny set his bags of groceries down on the kitchen floor. "What's up, T? Good to see you!"

Tasia stared at him in silence.
"Dawg T, I'm so glad to see you back home outta that muthafuckin' place." Kenny told her. He walked to where Tasia was seated and leaned over and embraced her.

"That shit is for animals, dawg."
Tasia sat silently, staring at Kenny coldly.
"Yeah, man, when we heard that you won that bitch ass case, I celebrated like a muthafucka!" Kenny continued.

"Where's my money, Kenny?" Tasia asked.
"Money?"
"Yeah bitch my money?" Tasia told him.
"I left you with some work when I got caught up, and now I'm out, I'm here to collect my money."

"Oh, yeah the money." Kenny repeated.

"Yeah, I ain't forget aboutcha, baby. You know it's all good, T!"

"Ight then, where is it?" Tasia asked.

"Look listen it's at my other spot."

"Other spot?" Tasia lifted an eyebrow.
"What other spot Kenny?"
Kenny smiled and exhaled. "Yo, T, why you tripping baby? you my sis where family! You know me better than anyone!"

The only thing that I know is that I warned you niggas what would happen if you fucked off my dough or my bitch." Tasia told him. "What? You muthafuckas didn't think that a bitch was ever coming home or something? And did you really think I wouldn't find out you fucked my bitch then you didn't even have the respect to strap your dick up"

"Naw T, I didnt know she was your girl I swear on my life," Kenny told her, lifting his palms into the air. " Just calm down. I got your bread."

"You know I don't even give a fuck about the money I know your broke ass don't have. But my girl though Kenny? And you lying like you didn't know. LIKE I WASNT SENDING YOU TO HER TO DROP OF MONEY FROM ME"

"Look, T I didn't know thought yall were just cool she never said anything and you didn't neither like I said I swear on my life I swear on the baby life cmon dawg"

"Sit down Kenny! Lemme explain something to you" Kenny nervously sits down in the chair across the table from her. He lowkey felt under the table sharing for something.

"Looking for this?" Tasia asked holding up Kenny's still-cold-nine-millimeter. "Nigga you right I know you better than anyone cause I taught you everything you know bitch ass nigga. You really think you can get me with some shit that I taught you?"

Tasia shook her head and let out an uneasy smirk. "I was looking for that T I'm not like that"
Kenny lied.

Tasia set the gun down on the table and pulled another one from her pocket. "This one from the couch and the other one from bathroom gone too Kenny I got them all"

Kenny began to bawl. "You my family. Why you tripping on me like this dawg?"

"I feed you nigga and you fucked up my paper and slept with my girl and now I'm mad about it that's why I'm tripping Kenny!"
"Dawg I know I fucked up but I got some of it can I just give you some of it just gimme a couple days to make some moves and everything will be all good baby! I'll have the rest of what I owe you and then some!"

"Kenny what are you not understanding.......Kenny look I'm going to fucking kill you point blank. You disrespect and I don't care about your life or what the fuck we were once I can no longer trust you it's fuck you. But since I'm nice I'll let you say your goodbyes"

Tasia got up from her chair and stood in front of him. She took out his phone from his pocket and throw it on the table in front of him.

"Call your mama and tell her you love her"
He hesitated picking up the phone before Tasia hit him across the head with the gun "here up nigga I don't have all day!" She rushes.

The phone rung and rung and rung
But no answer. "Awe that's so sad"

"I'm sorry Kenny I just can't find a reason to give a fuck but I tell you this I'll take good care of your baby though and when they asks about you I'll them you were a bitch that sat at his breakfast table and pissed himself"

"FUCK YOU BITCH"

Tasia lifted her black Glock and fired several times, striking the screaming Kenny several times in the back.

Before going to the other side of the table where they met face to face, and shooting one last time execution style.

Tasia left everything behind and headed out the apartment, stepping over Kenny's body on the way.

Taraji rolled over, clutching her pillow, she opened her eyes to the site flowers. A beautiful big bouquet of red roses laying next to her with a note card attached.

Welcome To Death Row

-Love Tasia💋

TBC......

_______________________________

Sorry to the ones who thought it was a dream naw bookie really pregnant and Tasia really like that🫠

Just a hint: The note card was a joke on Tasia's end but I think we all know from this chapter sis ain't playing. Let's just say Taraji doesn't know what she got herself into.

Also this book will not be on no serial killer shit Tasia just needed to pop out and show niggas😬