Chapter 9

Alexa play 'Been Away' by Brent Faiyaz
🗣️
I'm Back in my book-bag

Leave some comments & Votes
Tryna see who still Active

Leave some comments & VotesTryna see who still Active

(This chapter sum slight)

The FaceTime video became choppy and the call disconnected. But it didn't stop Taraji from rushing through traffic to get to her house.

2 fire trucks and a dozen people outside their homes with their hands tied praying in distraught as they all watch the house get hose down.

"Girl what happened your phone just disconnected and I couldn't call back." Alicia asked.

Taraji ignored her question as she feels at ease but guilty at the same time once she noticed it wasn't her house that was in flames but the one across the street from her was.

Taraji and Alicia stood outside until the rest of the girls pulled up and they all gathered in the house to get ready despite everything happening the night must still go on.

"So Raji we finally get to meet this girl who you so crazy about?" Shante asked.

"Yeah ain't this her lounge we going to?" Tasha added.

Taraji nods as she stands in front of the mirror making sure her lash is on right "Yeah she'll be there I'll introduce y'all."

30 minutes late after opening Taraji and her girls pulled in VIP parking, tipsy, fine and turnt. After the heavy pre game on the way there.

The sound of loud rap music blared throughout the crowd lounge/club as Taraji, along with her homegirls walked in. They walked passed a group of niggas at the bar buying out drinks for the ladies they thought were fine.

"What's your name, shawty?" Some guy asked Taraji, who looked uninterested in anything he had to say or offer, breezing her way right past him.

"Let's go that bar over there it's to crowded right here!" Alicia shouted in Taraji ear. They moved their way through the crowd until they reached the bar.

"What can I get for you beautiful?" The bartender, who looked familiar to Taraji, asked once she made her way to their side.

"Just a shot of Don Julio." Taraji responded as the bartender smiled and grabbed a clean shot glass, pouring up.

"It's On the house." She winked at Taraji, sliding the shot to her.

"Preciate it, luv." She grabbed the shot off the counter and cheers with her girls, like they weren't already tipsy. Taraji set the glass back on the counter and took Alicia hand before heading back into the crowd. They made it to a spot where it wasn't so crowded and had room to dance.