For The Love Of Money

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴜs ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ! ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴀғᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀss ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴜs ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ! ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴀғᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀss ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ. sᴏ ᴘʟs ʟᴍᴋ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴀʀᴀᴊɪ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴀsɪᴀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜɴᴋ.
......................................................................

Her fingers flexed as she bit down hard on her bottom lip, temporarily resisting the urge to champ down on the trigger.

"Ahhhhhh, fuckkkk. What the fuck is wrong with me it hasn't never been hard for me to do some shit like this."

"Tighten up all you have to do is just pull the trigger." Yaya said.

"HEY! STFU I KNOW WHAT THE IM DOING BITCH." Tasia chugged down the last bit of liquor in the bottle and threw it on the ground breaking the bottle into pieces. "Okay I got this come on you got this." She stretched her neck side to side and handle the pistol aiming at the girl's head, she slowly pulled the clip back and made sure everything was lined up.

"Ouuu you right there." Yaya cheered.

"Stfu Yaya I got this." She squinted her eyes and bit down on her lip once again and let off a single shot right through the girl's skull. "Finally damn."

Tasia grabbed the money bag and turned around to leave out the warehouse, behind her Yaya let out five more bullets through the woman's chest. She knew she was dead just by the clean head shot but she always wanted in on the action, it just does something to her.

"Yaya what the fuck I tell you about that shit."

"I'm just having fun damn." She said wiping her gun.

"You can go be Ted Bundy on your own fucking time but with me it's business only all this shit is for the money and that only. Make sure you clean this shit tomorrow."

Tasia locked up the warehouse garage door and they both got in their separate cars. The Night was starting to get later and later by the hour Tasia drove falling behind Yaya to a club she begged her to come with her too.

"Shay, why haven't you called me?" Yaya asked, approaching some girl Tasia didn't know. She was dressed in a black tee, shorts and all white AF1's with her hair in boho knotless braids. She had to be at least 18. All Tasia was focused on was how raggedy the bitch looked.......at a club at that.