Chapter 5

TOXIC SMUT this chapter

Vote
❤️
COMMENT

"Will you hurt my mama like you hurt Kenny?
That's what the boy asked you T and you never answered so how you feeling now? All for nothing"

Tasia heard Kenny's voice but didn't see him she knew she couldn't have been dreaming she remembers going to Jabari's room and that's exactly where she was.

"All over nothing T."

"Fantasia!"

Tasia gasp from her sleep at Taraji voice
"Why do you have my phone?" She asked snatching it from her lap.

"I don't know." She told her genuinely lost trying to piece together her life.

"You tryna see what nigga message me so you can have another reason to threaten me again?" Taraji asked rolling her eyes.

"I just said I don't know where that sonogram picture at that was on that dresser?" She asks as she scans the room. Taraji turned around towards the dresser and shrugs with a raised brow "What sonogram picture?"

"I don't know maybe it was in my dream." She blows it off feeling as if she's going crazy.

"You need to stop smoking you know that fucks with your sleep." She says wiping the sweat from Tasia's forehead, she climbs on top of her and straddles her before kissing down her neck. Tasia just laid there not kissing back once their lips met, making Taraji question her "What you don't wanna do this anymore?"

"Nah nah we good I'm just uncomfortable cause I'm sweaty lemme go get a towel I be back." She says practically throwing her to the side from her lap booking it to the bathroom.

Fuck what the fuck is going on. She thought to herself in the mirror. Running a cold washcloth under water she wipes her face and chest. Slowly the pieces of her life was coming back and she remembered some of her and Taraji's talk they had while she was in the shower but the photo on the dresser was still a blur. Once she just blew it off soothing her mind with just telling herself it was all just a dream. Throwing the towel into the shower and hitting the lights before opening the door.

"Can you give me that lotion on the counter before you come out." Taraji quickly asks. Not looking back she reached for it by memory and threw it on the bed causing a small paper band fly from it. Taraji grabbed the lotion from the bed and started applying it on her bed while Tasia was intrigued by what flew from it.