Chapter 4

VOTE
❤️
COMMENT

Atlanta, GA4 months later

Atlanta, GA
4 months later

"Wouldn't you hurt my mama
like you hurt Kenny would you? You love her right?"

Bakari mumbled sitting in the chair across from Tasia's bed.

"Huh Tasia the boy asking
you a question. Would you?!"

Kenny stood next to Bakari both waiting for an answer.

"No no this shit ain't real.....wake up!"

"She loves you, you make her happy. Don't fuck it up over the game."

"You were my dawg, we family T you killed me over pussy. That bitch doesn't love you anyways." Kenny said with a smirk appearing on his face.

"It's never too late to make it right." Bakari said, Tasia blinked and he disappeared.

"You know me better than anyone T."

"Ken hold on" Tasia said as Kenny pointed a gun aiming it at Tasia's head.

"Na Fuck you bitch!-" a gun shot sound went off making Tasia gasp waking up out of bed.

Her breathing was heavy as she tried to catch her breath. "fuck" she mumbled looking at how bad she was sweating, she looked over at her phone to see it was 1:30 am.

She immediately got up and went to the bathroom. She stripped out her clothes and turned on the shower then hopped in. She sat there letting the cold water hit her whole body. Rethinking her whole life.

Once she was finished she slipped into a black Nike outfit. Before getting back in bed she turned the chair her personal ghosts love to lounge in away from facing the bed. Her granny always told her never to sleep with chairs facing you while sleeping it allow everyone to come watch you. But she never believed her.

It's been 4 months since she off Kenny. And only a week of him constantly haunting her as the guilt starts to finally sink in after months of not 'giving a fuck' she understood why Kenny was fucking with her but Bakari she didn't. Neither it was because she never actually made peace with his death as she blamed herself for it or he was coming to her to get her to fix things with his mom. Whatever it is the shit freaking her out.

She skipped the tossing and turning and just grabbed her keys slipped on some shoes. Packed a light bag and got in her car.

Tasia pulled up Danielle's house, she looked confused as she saw the driveway full and added car she never seen before.