Chapter 7

♥ I'll be doing some maintenance on old chapters

I'll be doing some maintenance on old chapters. No updates, so sorry for the notifications if any gets sent out

"Mama this is Fantasia and Fantasia this is my mom." Taraji says nervously introducing them to each other. The two hugged and sat on the couch while Taraji ran into the kitchen to put up the food her mom brought over from church.

"How are you today Ms?......" Tasia asked with a smile. "Is it Mrs. Henson?"

Mama nodded "Yes ma'am, I'm just wondering on this beautiful Sunday, enjoy the word today in church from Pastor Brown and it's beautiful weather outside I shall not complain."

"I'm happy to hear that." Tasia kept it simple the church going folk weren't her speed. And right off the bat Mrs. Henson remained Tasia of her old ass judgy grandmother, Ms. Patti who is very much still alive unknown why to a lot of people.

Tasia left out the living room into the kitchen to let Taraji know she's about to leave. "I'll be over later tonight." Tasia told her. Taraji looks up at her with an attitude visibly. Once more Tasia kept her cool and just left out the front door.

"You know what the Bible says right?" Mrs Henson questions Taraji.

"Yes mama I know exactly what it says you made us read it every night. So yes I know it word for word." Taraji frowns.

"And when did you think going against gods words was okay for your life?" When I first had a taste of pussy. "Mama I don't know and don't feel like talking about this right now."

"Alright, but it's something about her I don't like I just sense something devilish about her."

"Mama please aren't you the same person who thought Terrence was just an angel." Taraji asked rolling her eyes. Mrs. Henson never liked anyone Taraji dated unless they showed they were into the church and knew the Bible. And Terrence check both those boxes. But Lucifer was a once an angel. And he was far from godly.

"Whatever Taraji it's your life not mine." Mrs. Henson stressed.

"Yes it very much is my life and if I want to be with a woman that's my business respectful." Taraji told her.

Taraji and her mother talked for a good hour eventually leaving the conversation about Taraji's love life out of topic. Ms. Henson didn't like it one bit but she gave Taraji respect like the woman she is. By the time Taraji's mother left, her and Tasia came to an agreement through text about spending time with each other today by having a date night.