three

Sam

"Thanks again for an amazing show and letting us hang out with you guys." I say as we are all walking to the door to leave.

"No problem. We need to hang out again while we're here. We have a week break here until we go to Michigan." Luke explains.

"Definitely." I nod.

We get to the door and start saying our goodbyes. I hug Ashton first and he says "see you soon".

I then hug Michael. "You rock at guitar. And singing keep it up, we might have to sign you."

After Michael is Luke. "Just let me know the next time you go to American apparel so I can get the tall stuff down." He says and winks. I stick my tongue out at him and move to calum.

"Bye cal. Thanks for showing me the guitars. I had fun." I tell him.

"Me too." He says. The It was silent for a minute.

"I should g-" i start to say but we talk at the same time.

"We should ha- oh sorry go ahead." He apologizes.

"Oh I was just going to say I should get going..." I tell him.

"Oh yeah. Well, we should hang out again sometime. ." He says.

I nod.

"Sam, come on! It's getting late." Alyx calls. I nod and turn back to Calum.

"I'll see ya around." I tell him. He nods. And bends down and hugs me. I was getting major butterflies.

We start walking our separate ways, when I look back, he is looking back at me. I blush and wave, then turn back around.

Alyx nudges my arm. "Someone has a crush on you."

"On me?" I ask

"Yeah. It's obvious. You should ask Luke for Calums number, or text Luke and invite the guys over to our apartment." She suggests.

I nod. "I will tomorrow. For all I know this is a dream."

She laughs a little as we walk into the apartment building and to the stairs.

"You can see it in the way he looks at you." She tells me as we stand in the elevator.

I give her a questioning look, so she went on.

"When you talk to the other boys he gets jealous, when you talk to him he blushes and gets so nervous, when you aren't even talking to anyone or doing anything special he looks at you like you're a goddess. When you were playing the guitar, he was looking at you and smiling so big like he was so proud. And you guys just met."

I smile, thinking about him doing all that stuff that she said.

The rest of the walk is quiet. I am exhausted from the events of the day.
Alyx unlocks our door and I set my bag down by the door and slip off my shoes.

"night, Al. I'll see you in the morning." I tell her and go to my room.

I'm barely awake, but I change into some pajamas and crawl under my comforter and my eyes shut instantly, and I drift off to sleep.

------------------

I wake up and check my phone right away. It's 10am. I thought I would sleep later. I shrug and go to the kitchen to get some water.

Alyx is sitting at the bar table texting someone.

"Who ya texting?" I ask.

"Good morning to you too, and Ashton." She replies.

I spit out the water that is in my mouth, "What? You got his number!" I say getting a towel to clean up the water.

She smiles and nods.
"Awwweee. Al, are they coming over today?" I ask.

"I don't know. But Ash wanted me to give you Calum's number." She says and texts it to me.

"Thank yooouu!" I say to her.

She winks and I run upstairs to my room to clean up a little. Before I start cleaning I text calum.

To calum: hi calum, it's Sammie. Alyx and I were wondering if you and the boys would want to come over and hang out?

I set my phone down and put laundry away and got everything organized. My phone buzzed.

From calum: hey! Yeah that'd be awesome. What time?

It is 10:30 now.

To calum: around 11 or so?

This time he texts back right away.

From calum: sounds good. Just send me your location so we can map it. lol these idiots will get lost if you don't.

To calum: haha ok.

I sent him my location, changed out of my pajamas and put a little make up on. When I was done I went to the kitchen to see what we had to eat. I heard a buzz and went to the little box thing so when someone comes to see us they have to have someone at the front desk buzz and ask if company is allowed up.

"Michael, Luke, Ashton, and calum are here." Mark, the manager says through the speaker.

"You can send them up." I tell him. A minute or two later there's a knock at the door.

"Alyx, the boys are here!" I tell to her.

I open the door to see four Aussie boys standing there.

"Hey boys, come in." As they come in they hug me and then Alyx.

"Thanks for inviting us over." Ashton says. More to Alyx than me.

"What do you guys want to do?" I ask.

They shrug except for Michael.

"I'm starved." He says.

"Me too. Pizza?" I ask. Everyone agrees so Alyx orders a few pizzas for us.

"Do you guys want to watch movies?" Alyx asks. A classic thing to do when a bunch of guys come over to your house. Not that we would know. We are too awkward to have a bunch of guys over-well except for 5sos.

We all go to the living room. I sit down kinda in the middle of the couch. Alyx and Ashton sit in a small couch. Calum sits next to me on the end, then Luke sits on the other side of me and Michael sits next to him.

We decided to watch the hangover part 2 because let's be honest, it's hilarious.

Calum put his arm behind me on the top of the couch and I scoot a little closer to him with my feet on the couch next to Luke.

I look over to see Alyx and Ashton cuddling and smile to myself. I look up at calum to see him looking at me and smiling. I smile back, he winks at me. Just the simple thing made the butterflies go crazy.

He wraps his arm around me and scoots me closer to him so I cuddle into him. He kept his arm around me.

I have my head on his chest so I can hear his heart beating and every time he laughs, I can feel it.