seven

Sam

The next day I wake up to the smell of pancakes-my favorite.

I get out of bed and throw my hair into a bun and put on a sweatshirt because it is kind of chilly this morning. I put my glasses on and go to the kitchen.

I'm surprised to see Alyx and 4 guys in the kitchen eating pancakes.

"Goodmorning, sunshine." She says.

"Sorry I didn't know you all would be here or else I would've gotten dressed." I apologize.

"It's ok, we did show up unexpectedly." Ashton tells me. I nod and sit next to Luke at the bar table.

Calum sets a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me.

"Thank you, they are my favorite." I say to him.

"So I hear." He winks.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"The zoo!" Michael says.

The conversation of animals came over everyone. Luke and Michael started arguing about whether the Penguins or the lions were better.

Calum came over and wraps his arm around me. I smile up at him. He kisses the top of my head.

"Sammie! Go get ready, we want to leave!" Michael yells at me.

I laugh and nod. I hop off the chair and go to my room to get ready.

I ended up wearing shorts with a greenday shirt, with my black high top converse and head back down stairs.

"Alright let's go!" Ashton says and everyone goes to the car. I was getting my sunglasses when Luke came over and threw me over his shoulder and started carrying me toward the elevator.

"Luke! Put me down! Lucas! Calum help me!" I yell.

Calum comes over. "Ok Hemmings, put the girl down."

Luke does what calum said. Once I was on the ground we walk into the elevator and go to the lobby.

It dings signaling we are at the lobby. I wait for everyone to get out, calum comes over and throws me over his shoulder.

"Calum! Calum seriously! Put me down!" I yell and slap his back playfully. He ignores me and carries me to the black SUV and sets me down so we can get in.

Once we get to the zoo Michael grabs my hand.

"Sammie ! Look at the gorilla! Holy shit it's staring at me!" The other guys and Alyx catch up with us and start laughing at Michaels statement.

"Mike! Look! There are tigers!" Luke says excitedly and him and Michael run off toward the Tigers.

Calum slips his hand in mine and squeezes it. I squeeze back. I look up to see a smile on his face.

"Giraffes! Calum come on, they're my favorite!" I tell him and point to where the giraffes are. I start leading him toward the giraffes and when we get to the animals I stand and watch them.

"Awe, look at the little baby." He says.

We laugh as we watch them swing their necks back and forth.

-------

After about 3 hours at the zoo we are all pretty tired so we decide to leave. We are at the end of the zoo, so we have to walk all the way back to the front. Michael keeps complaining about how he shouldn't have worn jeans today.
"Do you want a piggy back ride?" Luke offers to me.