six

Calum

I watch her more than All time low. She is so happy. She jumps around and sings along with them. I smile so big. It's honestly one of my favorite sights.

During missing you I wrap my arm around her shoulder and kiss the top of her head. She wraps her arm around my waste and smiles up at me.

We both sing along to the rest of missing you and when the part comes we both yelled "fuck the world! Cause it's my life"

----------

Finally the concert ended and samand I are heading to a little diner.

We are holding hands walking side by side.

"Thank you so much, Calum. I had so much fun. But you seriously didn't have to do that. We could've just gotten pizza and I'd be content." She tells me.

"I know, but it is our first date. I wanted to do something memorable." I say as we walk in.

"French fries sound so good." She thinks out loud.

We sit in a booth and look over the menu. Our waiter comes up to take our order.

"Hey guy, I'm jake can I get you guys something to drink?" He asks.

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake with an order of French fries please." She tells him. He looks at me.

"I'll have the same." I say. He nods and goes back to the kitchen.

"When do you guys leave?" She asks me.

"In five days." I tell her. Her lips go into a line and she nods.

"I'll miss you." She says quietly.

"I know, I'll miss you too, babe." I tell her. "But don't worry. I'll be back before you know it and you can come see me all the time."

"I still have a year of school left. So that's not going to be easy." She tells me.

"I know. Don't worry about it. I promise I will talk to you all the time and update you on everything. And you better do the same." I say.

She nods. "Definitely."

The diner was empty except for us so we got our food right away.

When we were done eating we paid and started heading back to Sam's apartment.

About 15-20 minutes later we were at her door.

"Thank you again. I had so much fun." She tells me.

"absolutely anytime. I had a blast." I reply.

I lean in and kiss her. It was actually so great. When I pulled away we were both smiling wide.

She hugs me and I hug back.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I whisper and she nods.

She pulls away and unlocks her door.

"Goodnight, Cal." She waves.

"Goodnight, babe." I say and walk down the hall to the elevator.

--------

Sam

Right as I walk through the door I hear Alyx.

"Sam! Tell me all about it!" She says from the couch.

"Hello to you too. I'm super tired. I'll tell you about it in the morning." I say to her as I start walking to my room.

"All the juicy details? Promise?" She asks.

I smile. "Yeah. I promise."

I walk into my room and close the door. I change into comfy shorts and a sweater and crashed into my bed.

The night ran through my head and I smile to myself.

Right as I shut my eyes I fell into a deep sleep.

{hey guys. I actually really like this story! I hope you guys do too. Thanks -mags }