EPISODE 5- EMBARRASSMENT

[ FAST FORWARD: LIBRARY ]
JHOANNA'S POV:

We're here at the library and she just tourturing me. Malawak din pala 'to. We're just walking and tumitingin tingin din ako.

"Hanggang 5th floor po 'tong Library and halos dito po tambayan ng ibang students. Madalang lang po ang may pumupunta sa 5th floor" She said and looking at the books in her right side.

"Why?"  I shortly ask her.

"May multo daw po kasi doon. Pero wala naman po kasi doon po ako pumupunta minsan kapag may free time ako" She said then lil laughed.

"You may be the ghost they are referring to" I said and walk ahead.

"Luhh ginawa pa nga akong multo"  I heard what she said and she's following me.

While walking we didn't realize na nandito na pala kami sa University Chapel.

"Makakapasok ka ba? Baka masunog ka" I asked her.

"Luhh si Prof kanina ginawa akong multo ngayon naman demonyo" I heard what she said.

"Cause you look like one" I said and walk ahead.

"Judgemental, mabunggo ka sana mamaya" She whispering but i heared it.

"I heard you, Vergara" I said and look at her, then she's shocked.

We're here now in HallWay and many students is here. And they look a Law Student.

"That's the New Professor, ang hot niya" That one girl said, but i didn't look at her.

"You're right, pero loyal ako kay Colet" Other girl said and I just roll my eyes.

"Law building po ito, kaya Law students po ang mga nandito" She said and walk with me.

"HMMM 'kay!" I just nodded and while walking.

"Hi Professor Robles, and Hi Nicolette" The girl said and I didn't look at her then this girl wave to the girl.

I walk straight and not minding the students that greeting me.  I stopped walking when I saw Colet's talking the girl.

"Sungit talaga" I heard what she said and she's wave at the girl.

When she's talking the girl and she's about to walk/go to me then someone bumped her.

"OMY! Okay ka lang ba Miss?" She said to the girl she bumped. Tskk!

"Okay lang ako" The girl said and just nodded. Tskkk!

"Sorry talaga hindi kasi ako tumitingin. I'm really sorry" She said and bowed her head.

"No worries, Okay lang talaga ako" The girl said and just nodded. Then i roll my eyes.

"Vergara" I call her.

"A-ayan na po Prof. Sorry talaga. I gotta go" She said and walked ahead.

"Marunong ka pala mag sorry kapag nakaka bangga ka" I said and roll my eyes.

"Po?" she said and give me a confused look.

"When you're in school, you know how to apologize. When you're at the mall,you don't" I said and roll my eyes.

"Tssk, Cazzo" I said and I left her dumbfounded.

[ FAST FORWARD: CAFETERIA ]
COLET'S POV:

I'm here now sa Cafeteria and waiting for Maloi. It's lunch time kaya nandito na ako. Kakatapos lang din ng Tour ko kay Professor Sungit Robles. Buti na lang talaga naka ramdam din siya ng gutom, kung hindi baka mamaya pa kami matapos.

"Ano daw? Sa mall? Huh?" I still confused what she said earlier.

"OMY!! Siya ba yung na'bangga ko sa mall?" I schoked when i realize and remembered something.

While waiting ay dumating na din si Maloi na kakatapos lang bumili ng foods namin. Binigay niya sakin yung order kong foods at umupo na siya.

"Bakit kasi sa lahat ng tao siya pa"  I sigh and rest my head in the table.

"Kanina ka pa ganiyan. Sino ba tinutukoy mo?" She said while eating. Napaka takaw talaga!

"Si Professor Robles, siya yung na'bangga ko sa mall tapos hindi pa ako nag sorry" I said and sigh deeply.

"Small world it is" She said and chuckle.

"Anyway, what happened ba last night? Ba't bigla ka nawala?" She said while munching. 

"Hindi ko nga alam, basta nagising na lang ako na nasa isang condo. Don't worry nothing bad happened" I said and she just nodded. Iba din kasi 'to magalit kapag may nangyari sakin na masama or hindi niya gusto.

"May family dinner daw kayo mamaya?" She said and I just nodded.

"Yeah! Gusto ko na lang maging isang patatas" I said and loosened up then frown.

[ FAST FORWARD: NIGHT AT VERGARA'S MANSION ]
STILL COLET'S POV:

After ng klase namin at umuwi na din ako agad. May family dinner nga kasi kami. Nandito na'ko sa loob ng bahay. Ayaw ko siyang tawagin na Mansion kasi ayaw kong maging mayaman.

"Mom and Dad" I went inside, I said and I look exhausted.

[ MEANWHILE: LIVING ROOM ]

"Mom I'm tired pwede bang wag na akong sumali sa family din---" I heading to Living Room and I shocked when I saw familiar girl.

"P'prof R'Robles? W'why are you h'here?"  I said and still shocked.

She's just looking me from head to toe and I'm confused. Then she raised her left eyebrow. Napaka taray talaga!

"Hey honey change your clothes first, you're exposing your skin too much" Mommy said and Chuckled

I look at myself and Now I realized that I'm wearing a maong shorts and a spaghetti strap top. I felt my cheeks heated up and I immediately ran to my room because of embarrassment.. Nakakahiya talaga. Nakita niya akong ganito yung suot ko!!

______________________________________
THANKSS POO!!! 😫