EPISODE 11- THEATER PERFORMANCE

[ FAST FORWARD: MONDAY ]
•SC OFFICERS OFFICE•

JHOANNA'S POV:

We're here at the SC  Office. I have something important to announce for SC Officers. Everyone is here even Professor Dean.

"After 3 weeks we will going to celebrate the foundation week" I said while everyone is listening carefully.

"I'm the one who will assist you, SC  Officers. I need each every one of you so please cooperate. Let's help each other, okay?  I said then they just nodded as a agreement.

"Miss President?" I said then looked at her without emotion in my face.

"Yes po?" She said then looked at me.

"Lead your co-officer and report to me the things you plan to do" I said then she's nodded.

"Okay po, Prof Robles" She said then smiled.

"Vice President and Secretary inform all the Class President regarding this!" I said they both nodded.

"Right away, Prof Robles" Chloe shortly said then I nodded.

"Okay po" Gwen said without any emotions in her face.

"And one more thing, I know magiging busy kayong lahat so no need for you to join any clubs or orgs"I said then crossed my arms.

"That's all for now. Meeting adjourned. You may go back to your classes" I said then they just nodded.

All of them gathered their things then bowed to me before leaving. I also cleaned my things to my table and I was about to leave when I heard Chloe and Vergara's talking.

"Pres, sabay na  tayo" Chloe said and I secretly roll my eyes. Tsk!

"Yeah sure, Tara na" She said and was about to leave when I call her.

"Vergara!" I said in a cold voice.

"Yes po? May kailangan pa po kayo?" She said then smiled. Cazzo!

"Para de coqu'etear"(stop flirting) I said and roll my eyes then left the office.

[ FAST FORWARD: CAFETERIA ]
COLET'S POV:

We're here at the Cafeteria talking about the plan we do for upcoming foundation week. While talking something came to my mind which is yung sinabi ni Professor Robles kanina.

"Chloe, na'intindihan mo ba yung sinabi ni Prof Robles kanina?" I asked Chloe who's eating right now.

"Hindi nga eh, hindi naman ako multilingual 'no" She said and continue eating.

"Saang org kayo mag-join? Ako kasi Theater & Arts" Maloi said then took a glass of mango juice.

"Media & Publication naman ako" Sheena said and eat her burger.

"Community Service & Social Justice " Loraine said and eat her food.

"Si Chloe tahimik lang -" Chloe said and I smacked her head.

"Anong tahimik pinag-sasabi mo?Um'ayos ka nga, Chloe. President pa din ako dito" I said and then eat the fries.

"Ito naman president mode agad. Sports & Recreation sasalihan ko, okie na?" She said and roll her eyes then I just shook my head.

After talking about the plan. I already eating and I stood up then was about to leave when Maloi spoke up.

"Saan ka naman pupunta Aber?" Maloi said while still eating. Patay gutom talaga eh!