EPISODE 6- GOING CRAZY

[ FAST FORWARD: STILL AT VERGARA'S MANSION ]

JHOANNA'S POV:

"How's the food, Hija? Tito asked me and his took a glass of water.

"It taste great Tito, Thank you for inviting me here" I said without looking at him.

"It's pleasure for us to be in the same dinner with you, right honey? Tita said and look at Colet.

"A'ah y-yes po Mom" She's stuttering.

"Si ate oh kinakabahan" Colet's brother said and teasing her.

"Shut up" Colet said and she's glare at her brother.

"Student mo pala 'tong si Colet, Hija? How's she?" Tito asked me and I look at Colet.

"Yes po tito and well..."  I answered and I glanced Colet.

"I think she's a good student" I said then smiled. She's now looking at me.

After namin mag dinner ay nagkaroon lang kami ng konting kwentuhan. Kahit pa'paano ay nawala sa isip ko yung mga bagay na nakakapag pa'stress sakin. Tito Vergara is my mom ex kaya naging close din ako sa kaniya. And of course kay Tita na naging second mommy ko na din. I'm so happy na meron akong sila.

[ FAST FORWARD ]
•OUTSIDE THE VERGARA'S MANSION•
STILL JHOANNA'S POV:

I'm here now at the outside of their mansion. Hinatid ako ni Colet papunta dito.

"A-ah P-prof.. Thank you po kanina" Colet said and I just nodded.

"I know you're a good student. I hope, I'll not be disappointed with what I expect from you" I said and she's give me a lil smile.

"Yes po P'prof! I promise magiging responsible student na po ako" She said and I just nodded.

"With good manners also, Darling" I said and start the engine of my car then drove away.

[ FAST FORWARD ]
STILL AT THE VERGARA'S MANSION

COLET'S POV:

I'm here now sa loob ng bahay and  We're just dinner earlier. I didn't expect na nandito din si Professor Robles. And kilala din siya ni Mom and Dad. I'm just wondering.

"Bakit ba hindi ako makahinga ng maayos kapag kaharap siya?" I said and heavy breathing.

"And did she call me "Darling"? Yeah right, favorite pala ng mga Professor ang "Darling" na nickname sa mga students" I said and sigh deeply.

Nandito na'ko sa living room and Nakita ko naman si Mommy. I just wanna ask her bakit parang close na close sila kay Professor Robles.

"Ahm Mom? Paano niyo po pala nakilala si Professor Robles?  I asked mom and she's sat on the couch.

"3 years ago noong nakilala ko siya,  she looks tough but in reality she's a soft person" Mommy said and I'm just listening.

"Ex ng dad mo ang mommy niya, honey. Parang anak ko na rin siya" Mommy said and I'm just nodded.

"You should sleep na, Honey! You have a class tomorrow" Mom said and I nodded.

"Okay! Goodnight sweetheart" Mom said and she kiss my forehead.

"Goodnight too, Mommy and pasabi din po kay Daddy" I said and I kissed her cheeks.

Nandito na'ko sa kwarto and I'm going to sleep. May pasok bukas kaya kailangan ko matulog ng maaga. Baka ma'late nanaman ako. Ayaw ko naman masabihan ng "irresponsible" 'no!