EPISODE 13- HER FIRST KISS

[ FAST FORWARD ]
JHOANNA'S POV:

Her hands wrap on my waist while still kissing me. I closed my eyes then kissed her back with the same intensity she's giving. I don't but butterfly came in my stomach when she kissed me like this.

"Teka kailangan natin ng remembrance" I heard Ricalde said that's why she stop our kisses. I think she heard it too.

I opened my eyes while gasping for air. Everyone still here and watching us, but i don't care. I looked at Vergara who's smiling right now. Tskk!!

"What was that for?" Her boyfriend said and lil mad.

"Just a 'kiss'. Parece que bese mejor que tu" (it's seems that i kissed better than you). I said and she just looked at me.

"Stay out of this, Miss. Huwag kang maki'sali" He said and harshly dragged Vergara outside the theater.

"Bitawan mo nga ako!" Vergara said and lil mad.

"Hoyy tara, sundan natin!' I heard it's Ms. Trinidad with Ms. Ricalde.

I'm still here and some of people now are leaving. Hindi pa din ako maka-move on sa mga halik niya, her kiss is turned me on but i need to control my self.  Umalis na din ako at sinundan kung saan man sila. Wala akong paki'alam kung may naka kita or may kumuha man ng video sa'amin.

[ OUTSIDE THE THEATER ]
STILL JHOANNA'S POV:

Nandito lang ako sa gilid kung saan nakikita at naririnig ko ang pinag uusapan nila. Ayaw ko muna maki'sali at hayaan muna silang makapag usap ng maayos.

"I'm sorry, please let's fix this bab--" He didn't finished yet when Vergara cut him.

"Wala ng aayusin dito, ikaw mismo ang sumira ng tiwala ko sa'yo" Vergara said and she's control her tears. Now she's about to leave.

"Colet, sinabi ko naman sa'yo na walang malisya yung kiss na nangyari samin kanina" Sabi ng boyfriend niya at ha'hawakan sana ang kamay ng bigla niya itong iniwas.

"We're even fair now, you kissed that woman a while ago" He said and looked at me with a serious looked.

"Kung walang malisya yung kiss na yun, bakit hindi mo sinabi sakin yung play mo ngayon?" Vergara said and scoff.

"And I kissed her because you pushed me to do so!" Vergara said and now she's shouting.

"For you that's just a 'kiss' pero sakin hindi. Now, I even lost my first kiss that supposed to be you!" She's shouting and now she's crying. I don't know but butterfly came in my stomach when I heard what she said. I am her first kiss???

They both now crying and I don't want to do. Instead of leaving them, I grabbed of Vergara's one hand.

"Let's go" I said and still holding her one hand. I dragged her infront of my car.

"Get in" I said but she's still standing. She's also not moving, what happened to her?

"Don't let me repeat myself, Vergara" I said with a warned voice. She quickly get inside my car.

"S-sina Maloi and Chloe po--" I didn't let her finished when I cut her.

"They're already adult, Vergara. They can take care of themselves" I said and start the engine and drove away.

"Sa condo--" She said and I cut her.

"I'll drop you off to your mansion" I said and focusing in driving.