EPISODE 24- DATE

[ FAST FORWARD ]

JHOANNA'S POV:

Nauna akong naglalakad sa babaeng kasama ko. Kung sino man ang iniisip niyo man ang iniisip niyo, yes tama po kayo! I'm with Vergara right now and we're just walking then i just checking the other booths.

"Professor Robles, wait lang naman!!!" I heard she's shouting me and chasing me.

"Pagkatapos niyo akong bilhin, i'iwan niyo na lang ako ng ganon ganon" She said the pouting and sit beside me.

We're here at the food and drinks booths.

"I have no intention of buying you" I said in a serious tone without looking at her.

"Aysussss wala daw, bakit niyo po ba ako binili?" She said and I just secretly roll my eyes.

"Why would I let you waste a day just for a date? You are my assistant during this foundation week, if you'd forgotten" I said in a serious tone and look at her in a serious looked.

"Hmmm! Kelan po ba date natin, Prof?" She said and wiggle her eyebrows that make me roll my eyes.

"Never, idiot!" I said and focused on the booths.

"Then, can i date her instead?" Familiar voice and popped of nowhere.

"No!" I saw Vergara was about to say something but i suddenly speak.

"Por que no?" (why not?) She said and look at Vergara then smiled at her.

"No tienes derecho, yo soy el que la compro" (you have no right, i'm the one who bought her) I said and seriously looking at her.

"Eso significa que ella es mia" (that means she is mine) I said and give her a serious tone and serious look.

"Por ahora Robles, por ahora" (for now robles, for now) She said and then look at Vergara while smiling.

"See you around, Vergara" She said and give a her a smile.

"Ingat po kayo Prof Gonzalez" Vergara said and wave her hands while smiling. Idiots!!

"You're cute, Bye Robles" She said and walked away.

"Stop smiling, you look an idiot" I said and roll my eyes then i left her.

I'm here now at the milktea shop and I'm with Ate Aiah also known as Professor Dean. She messaged me earlier that she want to talk to me about something that's why I'm here.

"Ang sarap ng mga pagkain ha. Good job guys" She said and smiled at her students.

"JC, want some?" She said and offer a drink.

"No thanks, I gotta go, need to check the other booths" I said and she just nodded and i left her.

[ FAST FORWARD ]

I'm busy checking the booths when someone handcuffs my one hand.i look confused.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked the girl.

"Sorry po Prof pero ginagawa ko lang po ang tungkulin ko" Miss Trinidad said and lil smile.

"Tara na po!" She said and gently dragged me.

Now we're here at the photo booths. I was really confused on what's going on. I just looking around and to know what's happening here.

[ THE PHOTO BOOTH ]