Chapter 9: China GP & Shooting

Roier walks onto the set happier than when he fell asleep the previous night, he is lucky that someone bought his tickets from a fake account he made, and he tells Forever that he can't attend anymore because of family issues. The warehouse they were filming in smelled like a doctor's office, and it was very white. Multiple people were on the set such as Xander, Quackity's brother, a lot of the Quesadillas, a couple of people he doesn't know, and... is that brown-haired guy with his tips dyed green, Slimecicle? That one streamer Quackity has been obsessed over lately. He looked so friendly in Roier's eyes, so he decided to start a conversation with him.

"Hola!"

"Oh- Hello!"

Slimechicle says a little surprised, he was slightly shorter than Roier. It was like his and Cellbit's height but in reverse this time.

"Are you Slimecile?"

"Sure am! Who are you?"

Roier felt a little silly in that moment so he brewed up the perfect plan.

"How do you not know who I am? I am the great and mighty Eugenio Derbez, I created La Familia Peluche"

Slimecicle started Laughing

"Then I am the Rock"

"No, for real this time, my name is Roier"

Roier shook Slimecile's hand, and Sliemcile got to feel how soft the gentle hands were. He didn't know what he expected but it wasn't that.

"Call me Charlie, Slimecicle is my stage name. The name I use when I do stand-up comedy and on social media."

The two talked as they walked into the dressing rooms where each one of them got makeup and outfits to fit their character. Roier got brushes on his face, making his eyebrows look more untaken care of, and with tissue paper and other things the artist made his lips look chapt. His hair was styled to look unwashed and unbrushed in years. He wore a white button shirt with a red vest on top and a lab coat on top, white dressed pants were paired with loafers. He was given square-shaped glasses and freckles, the only thing that would be edited in was an overbite.

Roier left the room and was made to shoot his first scene with Cucurucho, and it was alright. They had to re-shoot it a couple of times and a couple of other minor shots were done before he was able to go to the hotel room. In the hotel room, he opens his phone and scrolls on Twitter to see what people are talking about until he sees an image. Some fan page posted a photo that Juan, an old friend, had posted on his Instagram.

It was a photo of Juan and Spreen having dinner together in a restaurant in China. Roier quickly went to check on Ferrari's Instagram to see if the team was already in China. That is when he saw the images of the team in China, Roier didn't want to be sad or jealous but he was because how could his boyfriend take his former friend that Spreen told him to stay away from to China?! Roier didn't want to jump to conclusions but he was extremely close to jumping to conclusions. To get his mind off things he decided to go on a jog.

Roier wasn't a big fan of running or going to the gym since he hated the feeling of cramping and feeling like something was choking him, not letting him breathe. But running through the city lights, under the green leaves was exactly was he needed. The coldish air running and scratching his lunges was what he imagined when Cellbit explained how it felt to go on a jog in the morning. Eventually, Roier does go back to his hotel room in a better state of mind, and without going back on his social media, he goes to bed and sleeps through the night.

"Good morning Rafael"

"Good morning Phil"

Cellbit great the people off at the paddock, and made his way to his driver's room. There were so many cameras taking photos and videos of him, people were yelling to get his attention and he was writing autograph after autograph. Some interesting questions were being asked of him. In his driver's room, he went on his phone to check what his friends and family were doing and posting. Tubbo was off to college again and Bagi was promoting the perfume line she just made, she even posted short clips of her practice that day for badminton.