CHAPTER 19 - SINFUL PLEASURE

Pura haq hai tera mujh par tu jataya kar,

Main na puchu toh bhi mujhe bataya kar.

ARJUN

Why my fate is hell bound to test my patience these days. And not only this, but it has also put me into a dilemma of choosing between her innocence and making her aware.

Well, I will choose the latter one but not yet. I will tell her everything in my way. Arjun's way.

" Bolein na kon deta hai bacha andar" she whined in irritation.

[ Tell me who gives the baby inside]

She always gets curious to know about new things and she will do anything to get answers to her questions.

" Hum jaante hai aap hume tang karre hain, humari ammi galat kyun batayengi. Its angel who gives.................."

[ I know you are pulling my leg and why would my mother tell me the wrong thing]

" Husbands put baby inside the womb of their wives, Noor"

I gulped and cut her sentence in mid. I am trying to be so descent with her. But why do I have to, she is my wife, and I can just show her practically, but I know she will be scared to death. Plus, I don't want her abrupt questions to disturb any of our............. love sessions.

She looked at me in confusion with her parted lips which I so passionately kissed few hours back. And I want to do it again.

Why am I behaving like pervert, why suddenly I feel that I have no control on my urges. And my wife never fails to put me in such situations where I just want grab her and kiss her senseless.

" Hus.....husbands but ho....how" she was amazed by the information, and I could see it on her face and preparing myself for the series of question coming my way.

How do I tell her that nights filled with sex will going to make her mother.....

Shut your mind, Arjun.

" Aapke pass bhi koi jaadu ki chhadi hai " she asked looking extremely curious and I was losing my brain over her question.

[ Do you have any magical wand]

Magic wand. Can my manhood be compared to that.

The Fuck not.

And Arjun why the hell you are comparing.

I cleared my throat and said " Yes, Noor....... you can say. I mean......yes something like that"

She slowly came towards me while biting her lips. Oh God, why am I stopping myself, can't I kiss them already.

" Kahan hai vo chhadi " she then looks around in the whole room and continued " Isi kamre mein hai kya"

[ Where is that wand. Is it in this room]

Yes, standing right in front of you. Shut the fuck up Arjun.

" Dikayein hume kahan hai vo chhadi, hume dekhni hai"

[ Show me where is that magical wand. I want to see]

What? Only if she knew what she is wanting to see.

And just thinking about that scenario blood rushed into my manhood and it started becoming........

Fucccckkkkkkkkk.

I shouted inwardly and turned around so that she doesn't notices my.............manhood.

This sinful mouth will be the death of me.