CHAPTER 43 - KISSES IN THE RAIN

Uski gardan pe apne hothon ki nishani chor aaya hoon, 

Usne maangi thi mohabbat ki nishani mujhse.

ARJUN

Despite of so much coldness due to rain in the open fields, we could feel the hotness in each other's breath coming out of our mouths. I yearn to give her all of my warmth through my lips and take all of her coldness.

We are here together with no fear lurking in my mind of her leaving me some day. Instead, she has asked me to make her stay forever no matter what. It feels like we have been a step closer to each other.

Our bodies are stick to each other because of the wetness of our clothes. But still, it isn't enough, I want her closest to me. 

Pulling my lips away from hers but still keeping them lingering over hers, I held her hand which were caged between us. I put her hands around my neck, and she easily let me do it.

I love the way she surrenders herself to me, like she is meant to do that.

" Keep them here, okay?" I whispered on her lips.

She nodded and just hummed " Hmm"                                                        

Placing my one hand on her waist and another on her cheek, I kissed her again. She gasped startled by the sudden force of the kiss as it was demanding and fierce. It wasn't a gentle kiss --- it was raw, wild and filled with intensity which left her breathless. I know I am making her breathless but what do I do, it's not in my control or maybe I am losing it deliberately. I ..... I just want her, so much that it is hurting me.

Feeling her hand again between us, I looked at her hand between us. Her hand was converted into a fist. And then it stuck me, why she is keeping her hand like this.

Oh God, this damn flower.

I looked at her and opened her fist with my fingers while looking at her. She was panting hard and was trying to catch her breaths. She gave the flower to me and before she could say anything to me regarding her precious flower, I shut her by placing my lips again on hers.

I don't even want a second of gap between our lips. 

She arched her chest into me due to the force of my kiss. I kept her flower in my pocket and wrapped my hands around her back completely and pull her to me.

I want to feel her closest to me. So much close, skin to skin. All the control that I had is broken now. Nothing could stop me from loving her. I just want to love her so much as I could never say it to her enough in words.

No words can do justice to my love.

She whimpered loudly because of the kiss, her fingers clutching my kurta tightly, but I wasn't ready to let her breath yet. She has stolen my breath for years, now it's my turn. Slowly, my hands cupped her cheeks and before removing my lips, I tilt her face towards me and took her lips as deep as I could in my mouth.

Every time, I am thinking about removing my lips and my heart says, just a little bit more, a bit harder and deeper. 

Breaking the kiss a little, I looked at her when she opened her eyes at the same time. I whispered above her lips " It seems you are enjoying the kiss of your old man, hnn, baby"

She was still catching her breath when I started leaving soft kisses on the boundary of her lips. They were noisy, slippery and wet. Instead of replying to me, she moaned softly, and that sound directly attacked my heart.