CHAPTER 45 - CARING ARJUN

Isharon ko samajh lo tum, mujhe jatana nahi aata,

Ishq toh hai tumse magar mujhe batana nahi aata.

ARJUN

" Lagta hai phirse billi aa gayi kitchen mein "

[ It seems that cat has came in the kitchen again]

We heard a loud voice of my mother coming from her room. I immediately laughed listening to this whereas Noor's expression turned into a shocking one. She covered her mouth with her palm as soon as the utensils fell down.

I continued laughing and moved towards her. I wrapped my arms around her whilst she wiggled in my arms.

" Billi toh hai, meri jungli billi, nahi " and kissed her on the nose. She placed her palms on my chest and complained

[ There is a cat, my wild cat]

" Duniya ke pehle shauhar hain aap jo apni biwi ko itna satate hain aur --"

[ You are the first husband of this world who teases his wife and----]

" Itna pyar karte hain " I completed her statement with a smile on my face. How can I not smile when she is mine, permanently. She agreed to marry me.

[ Love her so much]

God, she said yes.

I can't believe she said 'Yes'.

I was afraid to ask her as I thought she accepted our marriage as it was the need of the time. But today, when I asked her, she could have denied if she didn't want to be in this marriage with me. And I noticed how instantly she said 'YES' with tears in her beautiful eyes.

I swear I am going to fill a room with bangles for her. She doesn't know but there is nothing I won't do for her.

" Hatein aap, jaane dein hume. Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai aapko, saara time bas Romance karte rehte hain"

[ Get aside, let me go. I don't know what has happend to you. You are just romancing all the time]

She blushed while saying this and get down on the floor and started going out of the kitchen, but I hugged her from behind and stopped her from leaving.

She gasped when I hide my face in her neck and pulled her into me.

" Itni baar toh bataya hai biwi, pyar hua hai tumse, aur rahi baat Romance ki toh abhi toh maine romance shuru bhi nahi kiya. Agar karta toh tum iss tarah apne pairo pe khadi nahi ho pati"

[ I have told you so many times that love has happened with you. And the thing about Romance is that I haven't started the romance with you, if I would have started then you wouldn't be able to stand on your legs]

" Ky .... kya matlab aapka " she asked nervously whilst her hands were resting on mine. She just doesn't know how much comfortable she has become with me. Whenever I touch her, she just surrenders herself to me completely. She rests on me completely.