Make up

// Zendaya is forever slaying👌 //

Z O E Y

I fell asleep with no one by my side and woke up the same way. Kian May have just crashed in Jj's room like he usually does when we aren't on good terms. I don't get why. It's not like I tell him to, he just does.

When I got into the kitchen I see that Jc is sipping coffee by the counter.

"Are you making breakfast for everyone, or should I go on a McDonalds run for everyone today." I asked grabbing a water battle from the fridge.

"Umm actually I was gonna make some breakfast everyone but I realized I didn't have enough pancake mix for everyone so... yeah, a breakfast run sounds good." he answered, I agreed and went downstairs to change into something decent. I heard the shower running and I knew it was Kian in there.

After getting ready I started towards the door and realized that I have misplaced my keys.

"What are you looking for?" I heard him as behind me. I set down the bean bag chair that I had just lifted to look under and turned to him. His towel was hung very low around his waist and beads o water ran down his chest.

Holy hot damn.

"I'm looking for my keys. I'm going on a McDonalds run for breakfast."

"It's in the both room on the counter." He said and turned towards his dresser.

After grabbing the keys. I tuned around and ran into his chest. He is now in ninja turtle boxer briefs still wet from his shower. I smiled a little and let out a light giggle. He lifted his hand and pressed the pad of his thumb on my chin and lifted my head lightly. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine. Then we started laughing. It started out small but we ended up clutching our chest from our fits of laughter.

We soon calmed down and we are back to just looking into each other's eyes. He tends to do this when we fight. he puts on his little kid boxers and stands in front of me with a dead serious face which makes me laugh in the end.

"I'm sorry... again... you know I love you right? And that I am doing everything I can to make it up to you." he said

"I know." I said and leaned up to give him a soft peck on his lips. when I pulled away he had other plans and pulled me in for more. He pulled his hands around my waist and depend the kiss.

I couldn't resist and put my arms around his neck. He lowered his hands to round my thighs and lifted me up to wrap my legs around his waist. He quickly walked to the bed yet gently set me down on the bed like a new born baby being set down to rest.

The atmosphere in the room heated up quickly. I light moan left my lips as he started grinding on my core. His hard on rubbing through the thin material of my leggings (did I forget to mention that when I wear leggings I go commando... you know... cause no one likes panty lines).

He grinds harder and harder and my moans get louder and louder.

"Come on baby are you close?" He pants into my ear. I couldn't answer him, I was to busy focusing on what was going on in the lower area, not the upper. "Answer me baby." He huskily said I to my ear.

"Huh.. yes yes yes." I moaned out.

"Come on baby, come for me baby. come on, come on, come on." my breathing got heavy and I let out a loud moan and I came, Kian shortly after. "I love you baby. And I gotta go change my pants again."

"I love you...Kiki bear." I smirked. "Well now I gotta go get breakfast. they are probably starving up there."

I pushed him off of me jokingly and made my way to the door, keys and phone In hand. When I opened the door I saw that everyone was playing pool in the little living room outside our room.

"How long have you guys been here? Did you hear anything?" I asked hesitantly asked.

"No we just got here, still waiting for our food." Lia sassily said back in a joking way.

"Oh okay, I'm on it now." I started my way up the stairs.

"Oh Kian! Yes. Yes. Yes!" I turned around to see JJ mocking me. I glared at him then turned around to leave.

///

A/N

Short yeah I know but at least it was an update and didn't take me twenty years like the last one.

Thanks!

Vote

Comment

Like

Go to Peru

What evs

Stay fabulous my friends😏