O2L part 2

"Yo Zo! Come down here we're gonna do a video before the party starts!" I heard Ricky tell from the bottom of the stairs.

I got out of that stage of thought and went on my way downstairs. In the living room all the guys were sat on the couch waiting for me. Andrea nowhere in sight. I sat I between Rick and Trevor ready for the video.

"I had no idea we were doing a video. What are we doing anyway?" I asked turning to the guys.

"We are doing a Q&A via twitter, we put out the hashtag an hour ago." Said Ricky, "Didn't you know? Kian was supposed to tell you."

"No Kian never told me..." I looked towards Kian and he had an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry Zo, it was an accident, I was gonna tell you but then when I told Andrea I was gonna tell you something she told me she needed help with something and then I guess I forgot." Everyone looked at Kian disappointed that it was yet another problem that was 'accidentally' caused by Andrea.

I just faked a smile and brushed it off. Then quickly tweeted the hashtag so I could get questions too.

***

"Who is the best singer out of all of you?" One of the questions was. Me and Trevor eyed each other after hearing that because we both think we are the best.

"I think we could both agree that they are equally the best before World War three breaks out." Sam barged in.

***

-At the party-

Everyone was dancing around and having a blast and so was I. Some people.. well a lot of people were a little drunk. And bumping into me, needed some space so I decided to go outside where no one was and dip my feet In The pool.

I was playing angry birds when I started hearing a conversation between two people.

"I mean he's a cool guy but I don't really like him that much. I actually... don't like him." I think it was Andrea.

"Then why are you dating him then?" Another voice said

"Well Kian is a very popular guy." It was Andrea. "And have you noticed how much more subscribers I have gotten since I started dating that douche?"

"So you're using Kian for subscribers? Andrea do you really think this plan will actually work?"

"It has, and it will, if that bitch Zoey stops telling him shit about me." At that moment I got up and ran to the sliding doors but my feet made a splashing sound as I swung them out of the pool. then a saw her at the top of the balcony looking back down at me.

And at this moment Andrea knew... She fucked up.

I bolted into the house and so did she. we were both on a mission to find Kian first. He was in the kitchen talking with Jack From Jacks Gap.

"KIAN!" We both yelled.

Lucky for me he looked at me first. but before I could say something Andrea had to start more shit.

"Kian this Bitch is trying to break us up!" She started

"What? Kian don't listen to her she has been using you this whole time. listen to me. She doesn't like you! She actually hates you!" I tried to tell him.

"Really Zo? Why would you try to start something like that. I Thought you were better than that." Kian Said. By this time the room is dead silent and I know that everyone just heard my heart brake. I can't believe he is taking her side over mine. Some BestFriends he is.

"Kian why are you taking her side you know everyone is warning you about her. Your just being a clueless little bitch and carling back to her on your hands and knees like you always do. But not this time Kian, just finish it. Sh-"