Call me petty.

(I know I know the pic has nothing to do with the story, but that is just a screenshot from one of Shane Dawson's videos. And I love Shane. Lol, y'all can continue reading now.)

Z O E Y

"So you're not mad?"

"Of coarse I'm mad, I'm infuriated. You almost had sex with a girl while I was sitting downstairs. But I can trust and know that you don't want her and won't do it again... You won't do it again right?" Kian asked, we are now at the beach, walking the board walk.

"Oh no, never, I think Lia is Confused though, she keeps telling me she's in love with me. I don't know what to do, she's my best friend and I don't want to but, if she keeps this up, we can't talk anymore. Or at least until she finds someone else."

"What would you do if I had or almost had, gay sex with Jc?" He questioned.

"I honestly don't know, would you like it? I mean, isn't gay sex just blow jobs and anal?" I laughed. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"I don't know, but I don't want to find out. I'm bored can we go back home and watch Wipeout?" He stopped in his tracks and asked.

"Sure, my feet hurt anyway." We then turned back and headed to the car.

As we got back home kian ran downstairs to our room before I even got a chance to close the door. Weird guy he is.

I made my way to the kitchen to get a snack. And by snack I mean, boxed Mac and cheese. As the water started boiling and I got the macaroni ready I heard kian giggling and running upstairs. He's up to something. He started running around yelling my name and still giggling. I decided to let him run around looking for me for awhile, to get his energy out.

"Zo?! Zo! What the fuck? Did you hear me calling you?"  He asked confused and out of breath.

"No." I said trying not to laugh.

"We'll come here I got a surprise for you." He said ran back to our room. I quickly put the macaroni in the water and followed him. As I walked in the record player was playing aloha oi. And he was dothed on a coconut bra, grass skirt, and he was playing the ukulele along with the music.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I breathily laughed. He just kept playing and swayed his hips to the music. He had the cutest biggest smirk on his face. But I want to know why.  "Babe what's going on?"

He then put the ukulele down and walked over to me and took my hand and started slowly dancing swaying us back and forth.

"I realize you've been very stressful lately with everything that happened. We need to just have some relaxation time. You and me, and nobody else. So I planned a little vacation... To the beautiful island oh Hawaii." He said calmly. I gasped.

"Are you- are you serious Kian?" I stuttered with a tear in my eye. I've always wanted to go. I've always wanted a romantic trip there. Everyone else is Paris. But not me. I've wanted Hawaii.

"Yes baby, we leave in two days. Better start packing baby." He smiles and kisses my nose. "Oh and make sure you pack a lot of lingerie... You know... Just in case we need it." And with that he walked back out the room. "And don't forget about this Mac cause I want some." Shit. I forgot about that.

**********************

"Zo the flight leaves in two hours we should get going now." Kian yells from the living room. The past two days have been a blur. It has all been just packing and vlogging and all that jazz. I haven't even seen Jc all week. At all.

"Okay!" I yell. I grab my carry on bag. As I walk out the door I bumped into Kian.

"Okay, don't be mad." He says as I push past him to go upstairs. I gave him a questioning look.

"What?"

"Just, whatever you do. Don't be mad, okay?" He walks ahead of me on the stairs.

"Why would I be ma-" I cut myself off as I get to the top of the stairs. Andrea... Andrea is here. "Why are you here?" I wasn't going to be nice, I don't like her and she knows that.

"Oh, umm my boyfriend invited me to come along to with you guys to Hawaii, thought it would be fun." She smiles.

"Who's your boyfriend and why does what he say make it okay for you come on my vacation?" I cross my arms getting really pissed. Kian rubs my back whisper that it's okay in my ear. But no it's not okay. Andrea is going with us on our vacation. Who the fuck let her.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a suitcase fall in the hallway and soon after Jc comes into view carrying it.

"Oh hey Zo, Andrea you came, I thought we were gonna pick you up?" He leans over and kisses her. Well now I feel embarrassed cause my mouth is wide open in shock and confusion. What the fuck is going on.

"What the fuck is going on?" I decided to say it out because I'm obviously dumb founded right now.

"Babe, this is Jc's new girlfriend." Kian says softly and rubs my back more trying to calm me. "Jc decided last night to come along with us. I would've told you, but you had already fallen asleep."

"Well then, looks like this won't be as much of a dream as I thought it would be." I say and look towards Andrea with Jc's arm around her. "More of a nightmare." Call me Petty. But I don't really care.

"Look Zoey," Andrea walks over to me, "I am really sorry about how badly I've been treating you these past few years. I realize it was really dumb of me to do that to such a sweet girl. I know that you won't forgive me right away, or at all. But I just want you to know that I am truly sorry, and I hope that with time we can become friends." She smiles to me with her hand on my shoulder.

"Umm," I don't know what to say. "Well. Thanks? Uh our flight is leaving soon we should get going." I quickly grab my things and walk to the door. And just then our Uber shows up. Thank god, it would've been awkward if I came out here and had to wait.

J C

I feel really bad about this. But it has to be done...

***************************

Well hello again. It's been a while hasn't it? I'm really truly sorry, but I will try to make it up to you guys, okay?

Please
Vote
Comment
Share
Jump a guy
Kiss a crush
Do a backflip
Jump for joy because K&J aren't breaking up!

Stay fabulous my friends.
(P.S I recently made an Instagram for Kian, I've had a Twitter too but I don't know if I told y'all about it. They are both under Kiansluckycharm same as my Wattpad. Follow if you want, but no one is forcing you.🙃)