What the fuck are you doing?

(It upsets me that the Seattle tour was sold out before I even got to see the prices, now I can never see my baby😭)

Z O E Y

"I can get out the car on my own Kian, damn." I almost yell. His protectiveness is cute but really annoying.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm done. Sorry babe." He backs off.

We then walk up the stairs to Lia's house. The door is already cracked open for us to walk in.

"Hey guys!" She happily greets. "Come in, come in, don't be shy. I'm so happy you guys are here! It's been so lonely being here, I'm not used to living alone yet, but it takes time."

We all gathered in the living room and just started chatting away. Catching up on what happened over the last week. She couldn't really come over with the feud between her and Jc

After we caught up, got a tour around her new apartment, and watched a few episodes of wipeout. Lia said she wanted to talk to me alone upstairs.

After we got in her room, I went to sit on her bed while she closed the door.

As soon as I turned around she jumped on me, pushing me down on the bed and slammed her lips on mine. I was surprised and tried to push her off me but she wouldn't budge. She forced her tongue down my throat and started to grind her hips on mine. I don't know why but...

It was kinda hot.

I guess I got caught in the moment and started to get into it. I pulled at her hair  and she put her hand under my skater skirt and in my panties. She started to play with my clit and a moan escaped my mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I froze as Kian's surprised voice filled the room.

K I A N

It's been a while since they went upstairs and I'm bored and ready to go. So I decided to make my way upstairs stairs and knock on the door.
But before I could. I heard a moan.

Are they watching porn? How come she can watch it with Lia but I can't with Jc?

I opened the door to see Lia with her lips on my girlfriends neck, and her hand down my girlfriends panties.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell and they both turn to look at me and freeze.

I'm so confused, I want to yell at them but my growing erection says otherwise. "Baby I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me." She tried to say but I cut her off.

"Shut up... Continue." I say without thinking.

"What?" They say at the same time.

"Did I stutter? I said continue," Lia didn't hesitate to turn around and stick her lips back on Zo's neck and continued rubbing her clit. A light moan came out of Zo's lips and I could not take it anymore.

I took three large strides over to the bed and grabbed Zoey's arm and pulled her out of the room, downstairs and out the door.

Z O E Y

He pushed me in the car, as soon as he got in he started the car and quickly drove off. The whole ride home was silent. I don't know how to feel about this. He looked so angry but so turned on back there. His face is unreadable now, he is focused on the road and getting us home as fast as possible.

We soon drove into the driveway. He quickly got out to open the gates. He looks angry now, very angry.

He pulled me out of the car, into the house passing Jc and JJ inn the living room and downstairs to our room. He opens the door and slammed it behind us after I got in. Before I could even register what was happening he pinned me on the wall and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You have no idea how hot that was. But I don't think Lia could ever make you feel, like the way I make you feel." He said in my ear.

He pressed his lips on mine and started to pull down my skirt. He dropped on his knees and licked me over my panties and my knees buckled. This feels so damn good. He pulled my panties to the side and stuck his tongue and two fingers in me at once and I could not handle the pleaser and sat on the fluffy white carpet.

He continued to pleasure me making me squirm around on the floor. This seemed to turn him on because he started to play with his dick. I took this as my turn to pleaser him. I stood up and pushed him on his back. He pulled down his pants to his ankles and laid on back.

I turned around and got on him so that we were in the 69 position and put his dick in my mouth. Then I felt him put his tongue in me again. We both moaned in pleasure and continued this for a while until his tongue strides got faster and I got up and sat on his face.

My moans got louder and his strides got even faster. Soon I couldn't take it and I met my climax, screaming out his name. I got back down from my high and started sucking his dick again to finish him off. He soon came, filling my mouth with his come. I quickly pushed it down my throat. I never like the taste of it.

I got up off of him to lay down next to him. "Wow" is all I said. What else is there to say?

He turned to look at me. Putting his weight on his elbow. "That was great right?" He asked. I nodded quickly. It was amazing. "Anytime Lia tries to come on you again, just think about how much greater my sex is. And come have sex with me." Then he got up and walked to the bathroom. "Are coming with me?" He turned around and said to me.

"Coming where?"

"To the shower, I don't think we've ever had shower sex yet."

**********

Ladies and fellas
I am so sorry I haven't updated in like 20 years but I'm really busy, I've got so much on my plate right now. I will really try to update more frequently and not once a month.

Vote

Comment

Share

Sleep

Eat

Netflix and chill

Buy Made in the A.M By One Direction on iTunes because that album is life.

Listen to 'If I could Fly' by One Direction because that song is literally life.

Stay fabulous my friends.