Chapter 18 ~ Unleashed Beast

If my life was a fairytale, I would be cleaning my little cottage in the woods barefoot, while creatures of the forest gather in my window to listen to me sing songs about being in love with a handsome man I met at the market. Then that man would show up after spending days searching for the enchanting woman he couldn't live without. He'd reveal he's a prince, and whisk me off to his castle to live happily ever after together.

But my life isn't a fairytale. 

It's better.

Early this morning when I opened my eyes, I discovered I wasn't dreaming, and was definitely in Enzo's bed with my head on his chest and my arm draped over his abdomen. A couple of hours have passed since then, but I have yet to move because I don't want to wake him and burst the bubble of bliss I'm experiencing. 

I can't stop staring at him.

Enzo's chest rises and falls softly as if he's deep in a good slumber. I hope he's dreaming of me, and I entertain myself by tracing my fingers over the cursive font etched across his right peck muscle. The tattoo is something written in Italian: Ogni giorno ha il suo amore e dolore. I'm able to translate amore and dolore, but the rest I have no clue. I want to Google what it means, but who knows where my phone is? 

Lifting my head, I spot my purse strewn across the floor with our clothing from last night. Then my gaze drifts to the white bedsheet covering the lower half of Enzo's body and I'm famished for more of him. 

Seeing him in the flesh last night, with shadows cast across the defined lines of his abdomen which flow into that sexy V pointing like a neon arrow to his well-endowed erection... I'm getting hot and bothered thinking about it. I could tell he had a fit physique under his suits, but naked Enzo was way better than I ever daydreamed. 

In fact, everything about him is better than I imagined. I used to think Josh was amazing in bed, then I met Kyle and thought he was great, but I was wrong about both of them. 

Last night I learned the difference between a man and a grown man. Josh never cared to go down on me, and would only do it if I begged, which made me self-conscious, wondering why he didn't like it. And Kyle rushes through it as if it's his way of getting me wet enough for the main act.

But Enzo...

Oh, Enzo. He buried his face between my legs and pleasured me like he was lapping up the nectar of the Gods that he couldn't get enough of. The actual sex part was quick the first round, and I could tell Enzo was embarrassed by how fast he burst. He even apologized, explaining it had been a long time for him, but he would make it up to me. 

And he did. 

Each time, Enzo was sweet yet eager to explore and was gentle when he needed to be gentle, and rough when he needed to be rough. It was like he knew exactly where and how to touch me, without me having to ask.

And now I want to experience it again.

I slide my hand down, under the sheet, and wrap my fingers around him, then softly caress back and forth. Enzo stirs, but he's not fully awake, so I begin kissing down his stomach, my hand still stroking. 

"Mara," he says in a groggy voice, right as I'm inches away from his cock. He leans up on his elbows and rubs his eyes with a yawn. "What are you doing?"

"Saying good morning." I continue kissing across his shaft, but pause to look at him.

"I... should probably stop you."

"Why?"

"I'm... not sure."

"Then I'll keep going." I grin and enclose my mouth around the tip of him.